View previous topicGo downView next topic
The Vixen

The Vixen is a Dangerous Monstrosity!!

on Sat 21 Mar 2015, 8:20 pm
Just kidding! I'm super duper friendly and I love cuddles!!

Hi there! My name is Phoebe and I think I'm quite the character! I'm 16 years young (but eh whataryagonnado? x33) and I'm really short! I pride myself on being only 4'10" and anyone shorter than me can munch a doorknob!
I'm Wiccan and Therian, identifying as a shapeshifter (as well as the moon, as my name implies). I'm a bit quirky but I'm not so weird that I'm unapproachable. I'm a Furry as being Therian often goes hand-in-hand with and my fursona is a dragon-shark!
I enjoy gaming (though I'm broke as aged asphalt so I don't get many games anymore) and like Skyrim, Minecraft, and Borderlands (in order of expertise?) I also draw many of my characters and write stories and junk!

Not sure what characters to make here if I CAN have more than one. I have so darn many that I wouldn't want to play favorites! lol I have a pirate ghost that I could use but not sure if that's allowed?

ANYWAYS!! PHOEBE IS HERE THE PARTY MAY ENSUE!!

ᴥPHOEBEᴥ
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://www.twitch.tv/mischievousfoxx

Re: The Vixen is a Dangerous Monstrosity!!

on Tue 24 Mar 2015, 5:20 am
You can create as many characters as you feel like as long as it fits the roleplay. Or you can create your own roleplay. Welcome Vixen! We hope you enjoy yourself and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask Smile
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum