A paradise of variety. Roleplay Paradisu welcomes those who have never role played before to those with experience with no judgement. Be sure to sign up and see what else we have to offer including Private and 18+ Role plays!

Hi My name is Kuroi

Kuroi

Hi My name is Kuroi

Post  Kuroi on Wed 25 Mar 2015, 5:03 pm

Greetings my name is kuroi.
    i've been away from rp forums for along time and i wanted to get back into them.
    unfortunately my grammar is horrific.
    but regardless i like to rp
    some rps i like to do
    Romance
    Slice of life
    School
    Smut
    Pet/slave rp's
    yea im pretty straight forward so try to Post a character sheet sooner or later. i just feel as if this place is dead ...
    MischievousFoxx
    Administrator

Re: Hi My name is Kuroi

Post  MischievousFoxx on Wed 25 Mar 2015, 6:37 pm

It's not dead. Theres just few of us here. The owner is focusing on school and I try to get on daily if possible, but I do have a family. We have a few other members that come on on occasion as well (Soubi, Anri, Tails and Devi) and Snow is on usually about as much as I am Smile Choose or create an rp or even a private to do with one of the members. Anything goes within reason (Ex: no op or killing characters without permission) I'm more of a yaoi, 18+, or slave/pet fan myself considering i love playing nekos or wolves. Anywho, welcome and I hope you enjoy the site! Look forward to roleplaying with you!