A paradise of variety. Roleplay Paradisu welcomes those who have never role played before to those with experience with no judgement. Be sure to sign up and see what else we have to offer including Private and 18+ Role plays!

Regarding character sheets

Aominecchi
    Administrator

Regarding character sheets

Post  Aominecchi on Fri 24 Jun 2016, 11:23 am

When creating a character, you have to think of lots of details to shape their personality and appearance. Some have a good imagination while others not so much. This post will help you make your characters have a solid background.

I. The Basics.
    First of all, you need to give your character a name! Then, you will have to think how they look like and what their age is.

Name:
    Date of Birth (& age):
    Place of Birth:
    Social Class/Community Status:

II. Physical Description.
    Now, you will have to write down the details of how your character looks like. What color is their eyes? Do they have any distinguishing features, perhaps a scar?

Height:
    Weight:
    Hair:
    Eyes:
    Distinguishing Features:
    Typical Clothing/Equipment:

III. Personality.
    What is your character's personality? Do they have any ambitions, goals, strengths? Weaknesses?

Personality/Attitude:
    Skills/Talents:
    Favourites/Likes:
    Most Hated/Dislikes:
    Goals/Ambitions:
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Fears:
    Hobbies/Interests:
    Religion/Beliefs:
    Fetishes/Strange Behaviors:
    Sexual Preference/Experience/Values:
    Education/Special Training:
    Past Occupations:

IV. Character Background.
    You've written down their traits and appearance so far. Now, your character needs a story. Where do they come from? Who were their parents? Did they have any traumatic experience?

V. Actual Character Sheet.
    The following is the standard form which will be used for all character sheets unless a RP demands another template. Please use this form when creating a character sheet.

Name:
    Distinguishing Features:
    Skills:
    Fears:
    Bio:

Also, feel free to add any other of the above if you wish. For example, you may wish to let people know your character has a foot fetish.
    Good luck creating your characters, I hope this guide was helpful! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me or one of the moderators.

Credit.

My Tumblr
    Manga I have read

Current date/time is Sun 20 Aug 2017, 12:20 am