A paradise of variety. Roleplay Paradisu welcomes those who have never role played before to those with experience with no judgement. Be sure to sign up and see what else we have to offer including Private and 18+ Role plays!

Youtube/Stream Updates

MischievousFoxx
    Administrator

Youtube/Stream Updates

Post  MischievousFoxx on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 7:54 am

HIIIIII. So, I'm thinking of making a little short promotional video for the site on my youtube channel. Something I can put at the end of my videos maybe. Any ideas what I should say?

Also, at some point I'm going to set up a schedule and post it here so you guys can see when I'm streaming because....... I'm lonely love me!!! T-T lol jk but I figured I would talk about what I record and stream on here and talk with the community about what they would like to see or even give me notes on how I can do better at my job. Yes, Youtube is my job. I do get paid.... kind of ish maybe little tiny bit but hey it's a thing xD

Administrator

Re: Youtube/Stream Updates

Post  Aominecchi on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 5:53 pm

Good luck on your YT channel! As for any ideas, hmm... I would go the simple way. Just post a link at the end of the video with our banner and maybe write please join on the vid's desc. Very Happy

My Tumblr
    Manga I have read
    MischievousFoxx
    Administrator

Re: Youtube/Stream Updates

Post  MischievousFoxx on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 7:13 pm

I wanna do that, but I also want to talk about it just a little bit. Almost like those 30 second ads, but in a more personal way like how youtubers post a short desc about other videos they have done with those boxes that have links to previous videos. I'll work on it at some point when I have time. Recording for me lately has been pretty slow cuz I usually don't have time to edit them lately so hopefully I can get to work on it soon. Maybe over the weekend.

Current date/time is Mon 24 Jul 2017, 10:31 pm