Suzaku High School (Suzakukōkō)

on Mon 15 Oct 2012, 3:42 am
[started-still accepting]
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://www.twitch.tv/mischievousfoxx

Re: Suzaku High School (Suzakukōkō)

on Mon 15 Oct 2012, 4:05 am
Kamiko looked up at the school as she approached it, starting to feel a little nervous. 'I didn't realize this school was so big...' She looked down and held her hands to her chest. 'I hope I can at least make a few friends here...' She looked back up as she got to the doors of the school and walked in. She stopped and looked around at the nearly empty hallways. "Looks like this is my new home for now," she said to herself as she closed her eyes and smiled. She walked down the hallways and began searching for her classroom. She knew class wasn't starting yet, but she wanted to make sure she knew where it was so she wouldn't be late. 'Once I find the classroom, I should probably go look for my room. Then again, I can always do that after class.' She looked down as she walked, getting spaced out in her thoughts and not paying any attention to where she was going.

Aedan walked through the hallways with his hands in his pockets, glancing around with his eyes. "This is bullshit. Why did I have to come here? Maybe I should just run away like I did with all the other schools." He breathed a sigh as he stopped and leaned up against a wall. He looked around to see if anyone was coming. 'Why am I so worried? Maybe I'll get lucky and get kicked out on the first day.' He chuckled a little as he pulled out a pack of cigarettes. He took one out and created fire with his hand to light it. He put the pack away and slid his hands back into his pockets, leaving the cigarette between his lips as he closed his eyes. 'I am a bit curious on what type of principle this place has. He's probably gonna be annoyed of me by the end of the week if I try hard enough.' He smirked as he exhaled some smoke, thinking of what he could do to cause trouble.

Itsuko walked into her classroom and breathed a sigh. She walked over to her desk and organized some of the mess she had left yesterday. 'I wonder what some of these new students will be like?' She thought as she looked over at the windows. "It's stuffy in here." She waved her hand and the windows blew open as a breeze came through. She walked behind her desk and sat down in her chair and began doing some early grading that she didn't have time to do before. 'Why do I even try to teach these students anything about potions and magic if they aren't going to study for tests?' She thought with an annoyed look.
CenCen

on Mon 15 Oct 2012, 11:42 am
A car pulled up by the gate and Kayla exited it. "Well, this is big" she thought as she looked up at the school. "Ma'am? It's gonna be 50" the driver said, interrupting her thoughts. "Oh right, I'm sorry" she said and handed the driver the pay and a few tips. "I forgot for a moment" she chuckled as the driver drove away. She had arrived in a taxi. "I should probably get going. It looks like I could get lost here pretty quickly.." she chuckled to herself as she entered the gates and approached the school. She entered the school and saw numerous amounts of hallways. She chose a hallway and began walking. "I should find my classroom and room... If I don't get lost..." she looked around while walking.

Akara strode around in the hallways reading a few seniors to know what to expect of them in the coming year. She came across Aedan, but he hadn't seem to seen her. She decided to follow him a bit to know what he was up to. he struck her as a troublemaker. She noticed his smoke and decided to play it cool and ask for one as well. "Hi, got an extra smoke?" she asked nicely.
Yui-Chan
VIP

on Sat 27 Oct 2012, 5:23 am
Akari got out of the car and looked up at the school in amazement, holding her camera close to her chest. She snapped out of her trance when she heard her parents and sister say goodbye to her and turned to them, closing her eyes and smiled. "Good luck sweetie!" Kenta said to his daughter with a wave. "Make sure to call us once in a while," he joked with a smirk. Akari giggled and nodded to her father's comment. "I will. Don't worry dad." She waved to them as they pulled away and continued until they were out of sight. She dropped her hand to her side and turned back towards the school. "This place is really beautiful..." She turned and jogged away from it several feet before turning back around. She held up her camera and stood there for a moment, motionless as she took several pictures.

Akari turned her head back and forth to look around and noticed a fountain not too far away. Her eyes lit up and almost seemed to sparkle. She jogged over to the fountain and stopped next to it, looking into the crystal clear water. She held up her camera and took a few pictures, changing to different angles occassionally. She hadn't noticed if anyone was near her. All she cared about was how beautiful the water and fountain looked. 'These are going to turn out beautifully! I can't wait to go exploring the perimeter and see what other georgious things are here,' she thought as she took one last picture.

Akari closed her eyes with a sweet and innocent smile. "Now, let's go see what else I can take pictures of for my scapbook!" As she was turning, she stopped and noticed a man not too far away from her and wondered who he was, not realizing that he was the vice principle. Her eyes started to light up again as her cheeks turned a light shade of red. 'He's...really handsome...,' she thought, her blush darkening a little. She lifted her camera and zoomed in, hoping he wouldn't notice as she snapped a picture of him.

http://aominecchii.tumblr.com

on Sat 03 Nov 2012, 2:46 pm
Kurasame had just woken up by sound of the alarm. He tried to make it stop multiple failed times by stretching his hand and trying to reach it, until it fell down the cabinet. "Dammit!" he said and stood up, picking up the alarm. "7:30AM Great... That's too early jeez." he said with a sigh, rushing towards the bathroom. He washed his face and brushed his teeth as part of his daily routine. But today, he noticed his scar he had near his lips. He stood there in silence for a moment, staring at his scar. "Well whatever!" he said and splashed the mirror with water and soap as he left. He quickly put on his clothes and weapons and grabbed his suitcase, heading towards the door and locking it.

He stopped at the school's cafeteria and sat down on a chair, calling a waitress. "Coffee as usual" he said with a smile, as he turned on the tv, changing channels until he found an interesting one.

"Satoru Hiroshi calls for a voting against Milites Empire. Jean, tell us more about it.

In 15 days, Satoru Hiroshi will hold a meeting with all the important persons of Suzaku and will decided wether to start a war against Milites Empire or not. On a gallop that has been done, most people vote a Yes because they see it as no other option, since our crystal has become weaker and weaker.

Others say that the crystal has been weakened because of the false use it's been made. Saying that the President only used the crystal's power for his own good.

On the other hand, trustable sources say that the Militia Empire is not going to keep peace for long. This incident actually reminds us that the same thing happened about ten years ago when the Militia Empire broke the peace, and we all know what horrible things had happened.

Yes this is true, but if another war will begin, Lindum will turn into chaos. There are a lot of rumors that the other three nations are going to assist the Militia Empire and take Suzaku's crystal. Are there any hopes or something we can do?

I'm sad to say this, but every country wants power and since our crystal has been weakened there is no way to defeat them all at once. They will try to grab our crystal, or worse, to rule us. As for the crystal, researchers have already started working on it, and finding ideas about how to make the crystal stronger. Let's just all hope that we will not go back ten years, and live through the same things again.

What will happen of the businesses, schools, hospitals and such?

The President said that everything will work normally until further notice.

Well that was all, thank you Jean... Now back to the studio, famous singer Amelia Nic..."

Kurasame switched of the tv as he was pissed and then he noticed the Director, who had been silently watching his reactions all this time. Kurasame glared at him and started shouting "Are they crazy? We are doomed if Militia alone will attack us. Why weren't we informed sooner? I thought you had connections!" Hitatchin sighed, taking a sip of his coffee "Relax, everything will work out. We don't know yet if a war will start or no--" Kurasame angrily interrupted him as he stood up "If we wait for it to happen, then it's already over! We have to prepare and fight, it's certain that Militia will attack Suzaku." he said as he was glaring at the Director. Hitatchin just grinned, as Kurasame finally got his point. He didn't want to tell him himself what to do, but to make him understand. He just nodded with a grin at him "Yeah sure, I agree with you. I will inform the academy's stuff to start training the students, so that we will be prepared.
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

on Mon 05 Nov 2012, 6:09 am
Aedan lowered his head and looked at Akara curiously when she asked for a smoke. "I do and I could be nice and give it to you, but I don't feel like being nice today." He chuckled, taking a long drag off the cigarette. "Did you really just come to ask for a smoke or did you come to take my cigarettes away like a normal teacher?" He asked as he exhaled the smoke, blowing it in her face. He slid his free hand into his pocket and waited for her answer.

Itsuko looked up at the clock and sighed again. She stood up from her chair and left the classroom, heading down the hall towards the cafeteria to get some coffee, which was part of her morning routine. As she walked in, she glanced over and noticed Kurasame and Hitatchin speaking, but was too far to make out what they were saying. She really didn't care anyways. She sat down and crossed her legs, ordering a coffee and watched as the waitress left. She started flipping through her curriculum for the week on what she needed to teach her class. She glanced up when she got her coffee and smiled at the waitress, then took a sip of her coffee and continued reading.

Kamiko stopped and looked out the window into the school yard. "This place is much bigger than I thought. I hope I don't get lost...," she said softly to herself, holding her hands to her chest. She glanced over towards the fountain and noticed a girl that seemed to be taking pictures of someone, but couldn't see who it was because he was out of her sight. 'I wonder if she's a reporter or something? She seems to be enjoying herself though...' She thought to herself, then turned and continued walking. She stopped again and looked up at her classroom. "It wasn't too hard to find. I wonder if I have time to find my room as well?" She continued talking to herself, which wasn't unusual for her. She usually got funny looks for it as well. She looked down at a piece of paper and read it, seeing her room number. She turned and began walking in the direction she thought they were in.
CenCen

on Tue 13 Nov 2012, 9:35 pm
Kayla noticed a flash by the corner of her eye. She turned around slightly and noticed a girl in the yard. "Hmm... Well the school is kind of beautiful I guess" she thought to herself, thinking that the girl took pictures because of the beauty of the front. She turned around and noticed Kamiko. "Oh, hey" she exclaimed. "New here as well, I see?" she asked rhetorically.

Akara chuckled slightly at his reaction. "Naah, why would I? I'm not like the others" she responded with another chuckle and approached Aedan. "Care to share?"
Yui-Chan
VIP

on Wed 14 Nov 2012, 2:51 pm
Akari closed her eyes and smiled when she noticed that he didn't see her taking pictures of him. She giggled from excitement. 'I hope this place has more men like him,' she thought as she quickly turned before she was noticed and headed inside. "Now to explore the inside before class," she stated to herself with another excited giggle.

As Akari walked inside the building, she looked around curiously. There were several hallways branching off into different parts of the school. She walked over to a board that had a directory. "Lets see...dorms, classrooms, lunch room...I'll head there first. I should have time to get some breakfast." She closed her eyes and smiled as she turned, holding her camera close to her chest as she continued to the lunch room.

When Akari arrived at the cafeteria, she glanced around, seeing two men and a woman that looked a little old to be students. 'Must be a few of the teachers,' she thought, not realizing that one of them was the director. She then started to feel nervous. She was never comfortable being around people she didn't know. She gripped her camera and began to take a step, then froze up as the nerves hit her hard. She quickly turned and left without a word. 'M-maybe I should go find my class first before I dilly dally...,' she thought as she walked a little faster.

on Mon 26 Nov 2012, 1:41 pm
Izawa was in here office, next to the Director's. She was a morning person as always, and no one could beat her to that. She was sitting there quietly, drinking her coffee and waiting till classes would start. For a moment, she glanced at the big clock hanged on the wall and then turned on the microphone '8 o clock... Time to start finally.' she thought as she gently hit a few times the microphone to see if it works. "Attention students. In 10 minutes the welcoming ceremony will begin. Everyone please head to the auditorium and as for the new students, teachers will be around the school to guide you." she said loudly with a clear voice so that everyone could understand. "I repeat. In 10 minutes..."

After a few seconds over the second announcement, Sakaki also entered the office. He was yawning and looked very sleepy. You could see him even holding a cup of coffee - not that it had any affect- "Jeez Izawa, how can you wake up so early in the morning..." he said as he slowly sit at his desk, turning on the computer. Izawa quickly stood up and opened the wooden bookcase, taking out a pack of files. With a giggle then she responded "It's our job to wake up early, if we won't... Then students wont either." she said and placed the files on Sakaki's desk. "These need to be approved, also don't forget to sign them" Sakaki sighed, looking at the pile "Yes yes..."

As Kurasame left the cafeteria, he headed just right outside the school dorms, so that he could guide or help any new students. Well actually, because of his cold attitude almost no one ever asked him anything, and only a few are those who dared. But he isn't actually cold, it's his looks, his face that does so. Because of he scars... Anyway. He took a deep breath and sighed, leaning against the wall and crossing his legs "So work begins..." he said softly, waiting for the students to come out.

In the meantime, the Director had already headed for the auditorium as he was preparing for his speech.
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

on Tue 27 Nov 2012, 9:26 am
Kamiko turned her head, breaking from her spacey thoughts when she heard a girl's voice. She was quiet as she examined Kayla for a moment, then closed her eyes and smiled. "Yeah. Just arrived this morning." She opened her eyes and looked towards one of the speakers as she listened to the announcement. She looked back at Kayla. "Guess we should get going. I passed it on the way here and I'm pretty sure I know the way back," she said as she began walking, motioning for Kayla to follow.

Aedan smirked at Akara when she asked him again. He looked at his cigarette, seeing there was a little more than half left. "This is my last one, but if you don't mind smoking after me, then here ya go," he said as he held out the cigarette to her and waited for her to take it. He glanced over at a speaker and listened to the announcement. He smirked again as he pushed himself off the wall. "Good thing I've got a teacher right here to show me the way," he said as he smacked her ass. "Care to show me the way sexy?"

Itsuko sighed as she heard the announcement and stood up from the table. She turned and walked out to the hallways to wait for any students that needed to be led to the auditorium.
CenCen

on Tue 27 Nov 2012, 6:38 pm
"Me too" Kayla smiled slightly just before she heard the announcement. She looked at Kamiko motioning for her to follow. "Lead the way then" Kayla followed Kamiko a few steps behind. "So what exactly do you think we're being taught here? I personally don't know. It could be anything" she asked as they walked.

Akara took the smoke and took a sip. "Not bad. I haven't smoked for a long time" she took another sip. She listened to the speaker as well and turned to the end of the hallway. She felt the smack and slightly blushed but hid it well. "What was that?" she asked with a stern face, which vanished at Aedan's comment. She nodded slightly. "Don't make that a habit though. I have a reputation to keep up" she placed her hand on his shoulder. "I have a quicker way than walking all the way down. It's my way of getting around you could say"

Kristina heard the announcement in her room. It had woken her up. "Already..." she sighed and buried her head with a pillow. "I'll just skip that speech, since I'm not new" she buried her head even further into the pillow.

Kale sat at his desk in his dorm as the announcement came through the speakers. "About time" he flipped his hat on and sheathed his sword as he was approaching his door. He opened the door and locked it after him. "Hey girls. New here?" he asked Kamiko and Kayla. "I haven't seen you before. I'm Kale"

Amora sat in her class room when the announcement was heard. "I might as well greet a few" she walked towards the entrance as she saw Kurasame. "Oh, Kurasame!" she waved at him. "Excited about the new year that's about to start?" she asked kindly.
Yui-Chan
VIP

on Tue 27 Nov 2012, 11:26 pm
Akari stopped as soon as she heard the announcement and tilted her head to the side a little. 'The auditorium? I don't remember seeing that while walking around,' she thought and started to worry a little. She felt a little relief when it was announced that teachers would be wandering the hallways to show them where to go, but still felt a little nervous. She didn't like the idea of speaking with a complete stranger, even if it was a teacher.

Akari turned and began wandering around slowly, searching for anyone that could guide her in the right direction. She soon spotted Kurasame, but he seemed to be speaking with another student. She began to wonder if the girl was new as well. 'I guess it wont be as weird if I'm not the only one asking...,' she thought as she slowly and shyly began to approach the two of them. "U-um...excuse me..." She looked down slightly, holding her camera tight to her chest. She could feel her cheek getting warm as she started to feel even more nervous, trying to build up the courage to ask. 'Why do I always have to be so awkward around strangers?' She wondered, her hands beginning to shake a little. "C-can you tell me where I need to go? I...I'm new...," she managed to say finally after the awkward silence.

on Thu 06 Dec 2012, 7:22 pm
Kurasame saw Amora approaching closer to him, and so he softly smiled."Well well, look who is here" he said with a smirk, offering his hand to greet her."I haven't seen you for a while redhead" he said teasingly as he touched some of her red-orange hair. "It's always the same you know, teaching and teaching, giving detention, it's not like anything is gonna change this year. How about you though? I see you became more beautiful and younger since last time I saw you" he said with a blush as he stared the ground. Kurasame was Amora's kouhai(she was one year older)back in high school, and she was his first love. Though they never dated, and years have passed, he never confessed his love to her. It's more like his feelings have faded away by the time. As a new student approached, Akari, Kurasame quickly raised his head and looked at the student. As soon as she asked him for directions, being embarrassed, Kurasame chuckled and softly knelt down to reach Akari's height. He gently rubbed her hair and smiled "So you are new huh? Well you can follow us, it seems that most of the students have already gone to the auditorium." he said and got up, glancing at Amora "Let's go?"

MischievousFoxx
Administrator

on Fri 14 Jun 2013, 7:02 pm
Kamiko placed her index finger on her bottom lip as her eyes averted towards the ceiling. What are they being taught? She didn't really think about it until now. "I'm not sure either." She dropped her arm to her side and looked over her shoulder at Kayla with a big smile. "But I'm sure they'll explain that all to us soon enough." She turned her head to pay attention to where she was going again, soon arriving to their destination.

Aedan shrugged to her comment. He smirked when he noticed her cheeks beginning to change color from his action. "Can't a guy have a little fun?" He chuckled and nodded in agreement to not make it a habbit. "No promises though," he said as he took one last puff off his cigarette, then tossed it down and put it out with the heel of his shoe. He looked at Akara curiously for a moment, wondering what she meant. He shrugged his shoulders, sliding his hands into his pockets. "Sure. Lets do it your way."

Itsuko walked into the auditorium and looked around. Most of the students had already arrived. 'Looks like we're just waiting on a few stragglers.' She sighed, crossing her arms as she leaned up against the wall and began surveying the room. She could see a few new faces as well as a few old. Not a lot of new students this year it seemed. She also noticed that some of the other teachers hadn't arrived yet. She sighed again out of aggrivation, feeling like she really didn't need to rush to get here.
Aominecchi
Administrator

on Sat 20 Jul 2013, 1:48 pm
Soon another Beep was heard, it was time for the President's speech. Izawa's voice was heard over the megaphones "Starting now with the Director's speech. Please all students take a seat, assigned teachers are all over the auditorium if you ever need help. Teachers assigned for security please close and lock all possible doors." Having a high security system wasn't rare for the school, or the country. They were still at war and you never knew when you would be attacked. Moreover the government had to protect Suzaku as it fits the highest standard of education and skilled students. Kurasame as soon as he heard the notice, he waited for the students to get inside the auditorium and then he locked the door, taking out a packet of cigarettes and lighting one. "Why do I have to be security every year?" he murmured softly as he took a sip of his cigarette, leaning against the door. "Besides where is other teacher assigned with me? Don't tell he or she skips duty..."

Soon the Director appeared on stage, and walked in front of the podium. Izawa adjusted the mic for him and she quickly moved away for him to say his speech. The Director took a deep breath and then he glanced at the students "Dear students, new and old ones, this new school year I hope you will all study and succeed in order to achieve your goals. Don't also forget that you have to stay on guard. This is a tough period as a war is going on, and we must try our best if we get called by the Government to help them. This is not a regular school, this school is only for the chosen ones, and you are required to at least know how to use your powers. As for the instructions and your classes, Vice Principal Sakaki will guide you through. Thank you for your attention" he said and slightly bowed his head, stepping out of the podium, and taking his place Sakaki.

As soon as Sakaki stood at the podium, he smiled and then started his speech "Dear students, and teachers, I will also wish you to have a happy and adventurous school year, but do not forget your studies okay?" he said slightly laughing. In contrast to Hitatchin he was so much friendlier and communicative. "Now as you know, some of you belong to a special called named class Zero. Due to the circumstances we live now, you will not be divided in classes but you will all be assigned in the same one, despite your age. For the rest, I will announce your name and your classes soon. Let's start first with the Class Zero." he said and unfolded a piece of paper that took out of his pocket. "Instructor of Class Zero will be Kurasame Kyoya, he will also be in charge of the students. Second instructor will be Itsuko Akae. Now the following students will be in Class Zero. Kaito Azuma, Kamiko Tsukiyomi, Aedan Tsukiyomi, Aya Wakashima, Tori Yoshihara (will make a bio about them soon.) Kayla, Kale. The following students now please procceed outside the room, Secretary Izawa will show you the way to your class." he said and glanced at Izawa nodding at her to go on. Izawa collected all the students together and exited from the main entrance, walking at a big hallway.

Sakaki then continued "Class 1, instructor Akara, who is also in charge of the students. Second instruct is... the Following students will be in Class 1. Kristina... Instuctor Akara will show you the way to your class. Class 26... .... And that would be all."

(if you create more students please make also some for the class 1 T.T we need more!!!)

Izawa finally arriving at the Class 0 room, she opened the huge door and let all the students enter before her. "Please sit down, both your instructors will soon arrive." she said and turned around, closing the door behind her. In the meantime Kurasame threw his cigarette on the floor at tapped it as he signed "Why do they give me so much trouble this year?" he murmured to himself once again before walking straight to his class, not even looking for Itsuko.
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

on Sun 21 Jul 2013, 10:06 pm
[I could make a few characters if you'd like. Anri said she's not sure if she's gonna come back to the site or not and to just go on for now. If she decides to rejoin, she said she'll just jump in again if that's okay. But she is leaning more towards coming back if it stays active in this one at least.]

Kamiko went and took a nearby seat. She looked around as they began locking the doors. She wasn't used to such a high security place since the orphanage wasn't anything like this place. She turned her attention back to the stage as the Director came onto the stage. He seemed to have a very intimidating presence. She listened quietly to his speech. When he was finished, another man had taken the stage. Sakaki seemed a little more easy going, which relieved the tension for her. When there was a mention of a special class called 'Class Zero', she seemed slightly confused when her name was called. She was special? She really didn't think so or even know how she could be of any use to anyone. She didn't comprehend Aedan's name being called as her friend from the orphanage. She stood up when they were dismissed and began heading towards the classroom, trying to see who her fellow students would be.

Aedan put out his cigarette, sat down, hung his arm over the back of his seat and crossed his legs. He wasn't really listening to anything they were saying. Just bits and pieces here and there. He did glance up at the stage when his name was mentioned as well as Kamiko's. 'So she is here. And in my class no doubt. Makes things easier for me.' He smiled a little, figuring he could surprise her later. She wouldn't recognize him. It has been a while since they had seen each other. Actually, he wondered if he would even recognize her after all this time. He sighed when the students were dismissed and stood up. He walked passed Izawa and entered the classroom when he arrived. He glanced around at the other students arriving. 'This is the special class?'

Itsuko breathed a sigh. She had to hear this every year, though there was always something new said. When the students were dismissed, she waited for a moment before leaving the auditorium herself. She was anxious to see who the students were, but really didn't know why she was chosen to be one of the teachers for Class Zero. Then again, she did like to boast about her magic skills and knowledge of spells being the best after all, even if some others might disagree.
CenCen

on Sat 16 Nov 2013, 10:38 pm
Arryn left the auditorium upon dismissal and headed for the class zero. She tugged a little on her gloves, making sure nothing of her hands was exposed.

She entered the class and sat down immediately. She watched as more students entered.

(Sorry about short one. I will come in with Amora and Jin when I know where to put them in)
Aominecchi
Administrator

on Sun 24 Nov 2013, 2:14 pm
Izawa was leading the students of class 0 to their class. They were walking down a long dark corridor, lighten up only by candles. On the floor there was a clean red carpet and from the right big open windows, making the curtains dance around the corridor because of the wind. Even an eerie sound could be heard from the old windows, like it was a setting of a horror movie. As Kaito was following the rest of the students, suddenly a curtain landed on his face, curling him inside. "Pfft... What the?!" Kaito uttered as he was struggling to get out of the trap like curtain. Aya giggled as she grabbed the curtain and set him free. On the other hand Tori just glanced back and started laughing loudly. "Why no one closes the damn windows?!" Kaito sighed. Izawa glanced behind her as she heard voices and then told them to keep it quiet and follow her. Why was it so dark? Soon Izawa stopped in front of a huge wooden door with metallic details. She was holding at her hands some kind of symbol and then placed it on the door. A sound was heard and the door unlocked, revealing a big classroom with colliseum like seats. In this room also, the curtains were moved by the wind, the same eerie sound and gothic style. Kaito shrugged and placed his hands inside his pockets, hoping that there wouldn't be incidents like the one before.

When all students entered the class, Izawa closed the heavy door and made sure everyone was sitting down to their desks. "Be quiet, your instructors will arrive soon." she said and gently sat on the teacher's chair. Some students were whispering to each other, others were terriefied by the class's architecture while others were just not interested. Kaito couldn't stand that scary noise anymore and stood up, glaring at Izawa "Can't we close the windows?! This sound gives me the creeps!" Izawa glanced up at Kaito but before she could utter a word, the door slowly opened and everything went quiet, even the wind. It was Kurasame. He made slow and heavy steps, glancing at everyone with that cold look of his. Nothing could be heard anymore, not even the windows cringing, or the wind. He finally reached his desk and nodded to Izawa to go. He then walked in front of the desk and slightly bowed his head. "I'm Kurasame Kyoya and I will be your instructor from now on along with Miss Itsuko. I will also be your challenger for any battles, and for training your powers." he said and then tossed his cape away, sitting on the chair, waiting for Itsuko.
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 6:58 pm
Kamiko glanced over at a young girl who walked into the classroom as she sat down in a desk in the front far side of the class. The girl had beautiful features and seemed to be wearing a sort of tribal looking outfit. Something about her eyes drew her in. They were georgoius. Her attention shifted when Izawa exclaimed for everyone to be quiet. She jumped slightly as the boy next to her stood up and yelled at Izawa. She agreed with him though. The atmosphere was unsettling to say the least. She was about to say something when the door opened. Something about the man who walked in...intimidated her.

Aedan sat down, putting his feet up and hands behind his head in the back of the classroom. He watched as the event seemed to be putting the other students in an uneasy atmosphere. He didn't seem phased by it however. He just wanted to get this over with as soon as possible.

Itsuko walked into the classroom seconds after Kurasame finished speaking. She took a moment to search observe her students before speaking. "I'm Akae Itsuko. I'll be teaching you things based on your skills and assets that could further assist you later on." She never gave details on what exactly she taught. Either way, she got the job done. Her general education was potions and compounding, even creating weapons to an advantage. She sat down at her desk next to Kurasame's and waited for him to announce the next phase.
Aominecchi
Administrator

on Wed 22 Jan 2014, 4:40 pm

Κurasame stood up, annoyed by the noise the windows were making, he glanced at them and they imidiately closed firm, making the room pitch dark. Seconds later all candles were lit up and made the class seem more creepier than it already was. The students all gasped by the events, some were scared and others were simply amazed. Whispers could be heard all over the class, discussing his actions. Kurasame made a few steps in front and then placed his hand behind his back. Suddenly a voice was heard from up the student's deskes and someone shouted "Showoff!" Everyone stopped talking and glanced at the student. It was Kaito. Kurasame smirked at him and then finally talked. "So, how about you show us your powers?" Kaito gulped and then stood up. "Just continue with your shitty lecture." he had no manners or proper ettiquette. Tori sighed as he facepalmed. "Why does he open his mouth?" Aya slightly and secretly giggled and then replied to Tori with a whisper "I hope Instructor Kurasame will forgive him." Kurasame didn't utter a word, he moved back to his desk and pulled out of the drawer some leaflets. He then glanced at the students and picked someone. "Hey, you. The one with the blue hair. Give these to your classmates." he said, meaning Kamiko and left them over the desk for her to come and get them. There were many students at the class, maybe around 70. Kurasame then continued "As you already know, you were chosen because of your powers. In short, you are specia. I won't lie to you though, we are at war and right now our army needs more people. You are the best of the best. Out of 1500 students, all of you are the most powerful. But that doesn't mean anything yet. As your instructurors, me and Miss Itsuko will teach you how to properly use your powers and of course challenge you and train you. But never forget that all these are meaningless, because the real battle is waiting for you outside, at the battlefield." he made a few steps back and forth around the class and then continued as the leaflets were still being given. "That leaflet that you got in your hands right now, is a form that you have to fill in right now. You have to write down your names, age and powers, and of course, who you want to be your challenger, that means you have to chose me or Miss Itsuko. When you are done please leave them on my desk." he said and then went back to his desk, sitting down and glancing at Itsuko noding her if she has anything else to add.

MischievousFoxx
Administrator

on Wed 22 Jan 2014, 11:08 pm
Kamiko looked around as the windows closed. She couldn't see a thing. Moments later, candles lit all around the room. She felt like it was some time of horror movie. She turned her attention to Kaito again as he spoke up. She couldn't help but giggle at the things he said. She wanted to say something to him, but she decided against it to avoid getting in trouble. Maybe she would get a chance to speak with him after class...maybe. If her shyness didn't get the better of her in the process. She snapped back to reality when she realized Kurasame asked her to do something and nodded. She stood up and went to obtain the leaflets, then proceeded to hand them out to the others. When she was about halfway done, she took a moment to look at Kurasame when he mentioned that the real battle was out there. The war. She had never imagined herself fighting in it, much less fighting anyone other than to defend herself. She continued to pass out the leaflets and listened as he continued to speak. She finished passing them out and sat down at her desk, wondering something. She raised her hand. "May I ask why we have to choose a challenger?" Once her question was answered, she looked down at her leaflet, filling in the blanks til she got to the last question. Who did she want to be her opponent?

Itsuko listened as Kurasame instructed the students. She leaned forward in her desk when he nodded for her to speak, resting her elbows on the desk and interlocking her fingers together, then glanced at Kamiko. "We are merely assessing your skills to see what you need to improve on, nothing more. But keep in mind, we wont hold back." She glanced at the other students around the room. "First thing you'll learn is never judge a book by it's cover, so choose your opponent wisely." She and Kurasame we not necessarily evenly matched when it came to abilities, but she was still a fairly tough opponent to handle. Getting close to her would be the key, if you could.

Aedan took the leaflet as it was being passed out, not paying too much attention to everything going on. He caught things here and there on what Kurasame was saying. That being said, he didn't particularly care. He looked down at the leaflet and wrote the information, putting down Kurasame's name as the opponent. He figured a good portion of the students would choose Itsuko because she looked weaker in that business type suit. He wanted a challenge. He glanced down at his backpack as a head poked out and smiled at his familiar, reaching down and pushing him back inside for the time being. Being a tamer to a familiar, his trustworthy friend would get to fight with him, he hoped.

Maka listened closely to everything being said. She smiled at Kamiko and wrote down her information on the leaflet with eagerness. She put down Kurasame's name, knowing immediately he was the stronger opponent.

Zidane sat at his desk, his head propped up by his hand. He just wanted to get the day over with. Not bother with what was to come. He sighed as he took the leaflet and filled out the information, taking his sweet time. He glanced over at what his sister had written and smirked. Let's see who can do the better job against Kurasame. He was going to compete with her every step of the way til he finally beat her at something.
Aominecchi
Administrator

on Sun 21 Dec 2014, 1:16 pm

Kurasame very slightly tilted his head slightly, as he also smiled though it could barely be seen under his mask, as a thanks to Kamiko for giving out the leaflets. He walked back to his office and stood on his chair, crossing his arms as he listened to Itsuko who were answering the students' questions. He then added "The form that is given to you is not a plaything and it is important. Choosing a challenger is a tough question. Me and Miss Itsuko have different abilities and weaknesses. Same as you. Your choice should be wise. You will go into the battlefield one day, and I won't lie, many of you will die. You will see your friends die right in front of your eyes and you will not be able to help them. Some of you are cowards and will run. Your powers need to be strong."

Kaito listened to Kurasame and Itsuko, nodding his head in a sarcastic way as he was completing his form. He chose Itsuko as his opponent because, oh Lord. Those boobs are yummy. "Yeah, yeah. Like there is a real battle out there. He is just scaring us." he whispered around him but no one in particular. Tori sighed again at Kaito's immaturity and procceeded on writing his form, but not before he glanced around first to see which opponent the others had chosen.

"Hey!" Aya covered her paper as she yelled at a surprised Tori. "Mind your own business. Professor Kurasame said to choose wisely." Tori lowered his head and rolled his eyes secretly, wishing he could kill Aya at that moment. "Whatever." he said and wrote down Itsuko's name because she seemed weaker, and to be honest, he hated challenges.

----///// to be continued. my time ran out writing this. i will continue soon. feel free to add something if u want ---////
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

on Sun 21 Dec 2014, 6:52 pm
Kamiko glanced up at Kurasame as he explained what was going to happen when it came to fighting. She had to admit, the thought of dying scared her a little. She heard Kaito's comment and looked at him, then down at her form. "War or not, you should never doubt what someone's intentions are," she said in response. She could tell that Itsuko had no weapons, which meant she was a distance fighter and most likely a magic user of some sort. Kurasame however would get up close and personal with whoever he fought judging by his blades. She wondered, who could she handle the best, even if she couldn't win? She could heal herself if needed and her invisibility would most likely be useless against Itsuko depending on the type of magic the woman used. Her shape shifting however could be an advantage when fighting Kurasame. She could turn into any animal or creature that she could think of. Her only worry is that he seemed to be the stronger opponent. She wrote down Itsuko's name, deciding to take a chance with her disadvantage.

Aedan noticed his wolf like creature poke his head out again and started petting Shadow in an attempt to keep him still. He began to wonder something. Would they sit here and fight all day, have this process over multiple days, or would they have enough confidence and take all of them on at once? He wasn't exactly sure how it was all going to work. Without thinking, he just blurted it out. "If you guys don't think anyone can beat you, why not take us all on at once and get it over with?" He asked as he leaned back in his chair with his arms crossed. At the same time, Shadow flew up out of his backpack and wrapped around his shoulder, watching the teacher's closely.

Itsuko grinned to Aedan's comment and turned her attention to the creature on the boy's shoulder. "A familiar. That's a rare sight," she whispered as she glanced at Kurasame, wondering what he was going to think about the boy's comment. She used her wind ability to blow Aedan's leaflet off his desk and straight into her hand from across the room. "Reminds me of a younger version of you Kurasame," she teased, knowing the students wouldn't hear their conversation as she passed him the leaflet. She had noticed that Aedan and Kurasame were similar when it came to their abilities. Both used fire. Both could create illusions. The only real difference was Kurasame could used telekinesis while Aedan could teleport, but the boy didn't have any healing abilities either nor the physical skill that Kurasame had.

Maka rolled her eyes as she looked back at Aedan. "And the suicide note has just been signed," she said in a sarcastic manner. Though being a twin, typically people paired them up together when it came to fighting. In the past, they were told that it would be better if they learned to work as a team. The problem was, water and ice just didn't mix with earth and fire. They may have been siblings, but they couldn't have been more opposite. Zidane sighed when he heard his sister's comment. He could see what Aedan meant. Did he really want to sit and wait? The only advantage to not going first would be getting to see what their teacher's were capable of before hand.
Yui-Chan
VIP

on Fri 26 Dec 2014, 8:05 am
Akari sat and listened to the events going on around her. She smiled a little as she thought about how some of the students were already getting worked up or giving themselves a reputation on the first day. Especially the two guys, Kaito and Aedan. They seemed to be the troublemaker type in her opinion and ones who would cause the class to have a lot of extra work. She looked down at her leaflet, knowing she was stronger than the average student just by her abilities alone. She was confident when it came to her skills. Her eyes wandered towards the back when she heard Aedan's comment and saw that he had a strange creature on his shoulder. 'I wonder what type of creature it is?' She thought to herself. Akari had never seen anyone be able to tame something like that before considering most creatures either attack or run on sight, other than chocobo's of course. She turned her attention back to the front of the classroom to see what the teachers would do about the boy's comment as she finished writing that she wanted Kurasame as her opponent.

on Fri 26 Dec 2014, 6:11 pm
(OOC: I forgot I had made this character so I'm adding his reply in now)

Misora crossed his legs as he leaned back in his chair and threw his arm over the back of it. He grinned at the other students. 'Morons,' he thought and closed his eyes. He opened his eyes as he glanced over at the teachers. He had put his opponent down as Itsuko, mainly as a reason to just get it over and done with. He may have been underestimating her but he didn't really care either. Like Akari, he was a very confident young man. Sometimes even considered cocky in other's opinions or so he had heard. Not like he cared what people thought of him. "Dude, you don't look like you'd even stand a chance," he said as he leaned his head back to look at Aedan with a smirk crossing his lips. 'I bet his pet does all the work,' he thought as he lifted his head back up and gave a small wave to the teachers. "Hey, when I win, mind if I cut out of here a little early?" He asked them. He was a black mage, but he was underestimated how strong he was physically because of it and wanted to show off a bit. "Why not make it interesting and take more than one of us on at a time?" He couldn't help but question as he knew the teachers would take out the weaker ones first and the day would progress faster.

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum