A paradise of variety. Roleplay Paradisu welcomes those who have never role played before to those with experience with no judgement. Be sure to sign up and see what else we have to offer including Private and 18+ Role plays!

Quick Announcement

MischievousFoxx
    Administrator

Quick Announcement

Post  MischievousFoxx on Tue 06 Nov 2012, 6:07 am

Ok well, Justin and I are having some issues and we don't know where we will be living next year. We recieved a 60 day notice to move and there isn't much garuntee that we will have internet (Though I still will find ways to get on. There are places with Wi-fi that we can go to). But we probably wont be on as often so I thought I'd let you all know before hand so you weren't wondering what happened to us if we weren't on for a while. May possibly be moving back in with my dad but that isn't definate. Either way, we will be moving soon so there will be a time here at the end of the year where we may not be on for a week or two. I didn't post this to make you guys worry about us, I just wanted to let everyone know the situation so if I'm not replying often it's because we're packing. Oh and I will be gone on the 25th. My dad is doing a christmas/thanksgiving all at once on that day which is on a Sunday and it's because he wont be able to celebrate christmas with some of these people during that time. I may leave a day or two early though so I wont be on during this time. I may also be gone for a few days in december. My little brother is coming back from Alaska for christmas so I will more than likely be going to see him as well.

Anyway, sorry about this guys. I can't change the situation, but I know you'll all understand Smile Love you guys,

Stein

Administrator

Re: Quick Announcement

Post  MischievousFoxx on Tue 13 Nov 2012, 5:43 am

Well, change of plans. Turns out I'm moving on the 22nd so in 10 days. I wont be on much during this time and I don't know if there is internet where I'm moving BUT...as I said, there are places I can go for free wi-fi like starbucks or mcdonalds or even safeway or something so it's not as if I'm leaving the site.

Administrator

Post  MischievousFoxx on Thu 06 Dec 2012, 6:24 pm

ok well sorry for not being on. again, i will be a bit busier and i just moved yesterday. anyways, love the new look to the site

Administrator

Post  Aominecchi on Thu 06 Dec 2012, 6:39 pm

its ok serah chan! i understand bcz im quite busy myself too x.x

also thanks~ im still working on the theme

My Tumblr
    Manga I have read

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 23 Aug 2017, 3:35 pm