View previous topicGo downView next topic
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://www.twitch.tv/mischievousfoxx

Re: The Undead (Andeddo) [ATT: Hideyoshi]

on Sat 28 Jul 2012, 3:45 am
Gavin started to laugh when Kazuha grabbed the collar of his shirt. "I guess those two smacks in the head mad you lose more sense, Kazu." He said to Kazuha. Gavin smacked Kazu's hand from his collar and gripped Kazuha's collar with his other hand. He lifted him up off the ground and walked over to the edge of the building, holding Kazuha over a pit of zombies, beginning to yell at Kazuha. "HOW HOT DO YOU FEEL NOW? IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN! YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE IN PAIN! YEAH, YOU LOST YOUR FAMILY! BUT SO DID I! I HAD TO KILL MY MOTHER, FATHER, BROTHER, SISTER, AND MY TWO KIDS! BUT I DON'T TAKE OUT MY ANGUISH ON EVERYONE ELSE AND HIDE MY EMOTIONS LIKE YOU DO, YOU INSENSITVE BASTARD! WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH A STUCK UP, ASSHOLE! I COULD THROW YOU OVER THE EDGE RIGHT NOW, BUT YOU HAVE YOUR SIBLINGS TO LOOK AFTER! ALL I HAVE IS KYUZO! SO YOU'RE LUCKIER THAN I AM! I HAVE NO FAMILY TO GO TO, NO FAMILY TO WORRY ABOUT! NO FAMILY TO PROTECT! SO THE NEXT TIME I HEAR YOU BEING A STUBBORN PIECE OF SHIT, SO GOD HELP ME, I WILL KNOCK YOUR GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING BLOCK OFF! So are you cooled off now or am I going to need to hold you up here until you are!?"

Kyuzo heard a loud thud coming from the roof, followed by a deep, muffled voice."Do you think your brother will listen now, Lilly?" He asked her.

Karu's eyes widened when she heard the thud. She looked at Souske in shock. "I-I-Is he going to be alright?" She asked, waiting for anyone to respond.

Yuuki looked up the stairs, a little worried. "I'm not so sure,Karu. It seems like he's getting his butt whooped."

-------------------------------------------------------

Kazuha grabbed Gavin's arms as he was lifted off the ground. He glanced down as Gavin held him over the edge, seeing a significant amount of zombies below and started to feel a bit nervous. "Why not just drop me then if you're tired of me complaining so much!?" He used one hand to hold onto Gavin's arm tightly, using his other hand to pull a knife out and went to stab his arm. "You have no fucking idea what I've been through asshole!"

Lilly looked over at him and shook her head. "He would probably have to be knocked out before he would stop."

Souske nodded in agreement. "He's always so high and mighty. It's kind of nice to know that someone can finally put him in his place." He shrugged.

Gavin noticed that kazuha pulled a knife on him. He grabbed Kazuha's arm and stopped him from stabbing his arm. "The reason I won't drop you is because you have two siblings that need you!" Gavin explained. "You are right, I have no idea what you've been through. But that doesn't mean you have to make it more of a hell for everyone else. And you always moving is probably hard on Lilly and Souske. Don't you ever wonder what they want? Instead of making every choice for them?" Gavin finished.

"Yeah, you guys might be right." Kyuzo agreed with Lilly and Souske. "I've gotta go to the bathroom so I'll be right back." He announced.

Karu nodded and sat stood near Souske putting her arms around him. "I hope this doesn't take much longer." She said to Souske.

Yuuki nodded as well. "After you're done with that we need to take showers, ok Kyu?"

Kyuzo waved as he heard Yuuki tell him that.

Kazuha glared at him when his arm was grabbed. "I always had to do what was necessary to survive! If it wasn't for me, they would both be dead!" He struggled to get his arm free. He moved his hand onto Gavin's and dug his nails into his hand. "So just fucking drop me for the last time!" He smirked in a cocky manner as he went to kick Gavin in the stomache.

"Hurry back, ok?" Lilly blushed as she looked up at Kyuzo and smiled.

Souske smiled, putting his arms around Karu. "Knowing my brother and from what I can tell about Gavin, it wont take too much longer."

"I was hoping it wouldn't come to this..." Gavin said as he redid his grip on Kazuha's collar, not caring about Kazu's nails being dug into his skin. Gavin took a few steps back, wipping around after he took the kick in the stomach, flinging Kazuha to the ground. He walked up to him asking "Are you sure you really want to fight?"

Kyuzo also heard Lilly and waved at her while he started to run to the bathroom.

Karu nodded and laid her head on his shoulder.

Yuuki nodded as well saying, "I hope it doesn't get anymore out of hand then it already has..."

Kazuha dropped his knife as he hit the ground, ending up a few feet from where he dropped it. He slowly got up on his hands and knees as he glanced up at Gavin, still having that cocky smirk as he chuckled. "You think you scare me?" He wiped some blood from the corner of his mouth. "Bring it on you fucking nigger," he said as he went to sweep Gavin's legs from under him.

Souske shrugged as he looked at Yuuki. "If you're so worried, why not go up there and check on them?" He smiled and looked at Karu, rubbing her head gently.

Lilly sat back down and sighed. She looked up at Yuuki. "Hey...Yuuki-chan...?" She blushed a little as she moved a little closer so her brother and Karu wouldn't hear. "Um...do you know where a...ummm...lingerie store is?" She turned a bright shade of red and looked down.
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

on Sat 28 Jul 2012, 3:48 am
Gavin didn't away a word when Kazu called him a 'nigger'. He kicked Kazuha's feet back, then swung back with his foot aimed at Kazuha's head.

"It would be better if I didn't." Yuuki said to Souske. Then she turned to Lilly when she called her. "Yeah, Lilly?" Yuuki asked. She also kind of blushed when Lilly asked about lingerie. "Yeah... But why don't I show you later, ok Lilly?" Yuuki whispered to Lilly.

Karu turned as she heard something about lingerie, but she kept her mouth shut to surprise Souske.

Kyuzo started on his way back to the food court, thinking to himself "I hope Gavin is alright."

Kazu nearly fell back down when his legs were kicked back. He looked up, but before he could react Gavin had kicked him in the face. He was knocked back a few feet, laying on his side. He coughed up some blood before he looked up at Gavin. His vision had started to become blurry. "D-damn...bastard...," he managed to say, clearly in pain. After a moment, he blacked out.

Souske shrugged. "Suit yourself, but you really should go talk to him later when he's calmed down." He looked at Karu and smiled. "So...you wanna take a shower with me later?" He said with a smirk, whispering into her ear.

Lilly nodded in embarrassment and stood up. "I think I'm going to go exploring..." She walked away and started to see what other kinds of shops there were on the first floor.

Gavin picked up Kazuha's unconcious body and entered the mall. He went to the third floor matrress store and threw him onto one of the beds. He went back down to the food court to tell everyone that Kazuha was unconcious in the matrress store on the third floor if anyone wanted to see him. He then proceeded to go outside and calm down with his very inthusiastic walk around the mall.

Kyuzo noticed Lilly get up and start wander. So he caught up to her and asked if he could join her exploration.

Karu blushed when Souske asked that. "Anything to get out the stress, babe." She kissed him on the cheek after answering his question.

Yuuki was surprised that Kazuha was knocked out cold. She nodded and thought about the lingerie Lilly was talking about. So she went and got the sexiest lingerie she could find. She then headed to the matrress store on the third story. She got changed in there and lied there until Kazuha woke up, hopefully willing to talk while she's wearing something sexy for him.

Lilly looked at him and smiled as she nodded. "Sure." She took his hand. "I wanted to see if I can find that jewlery store again from yesterday." She started to pull him along with her. "Kyu-kun, if theres anywhere you want to go after we look around, then we can go ok?"

Souske chuckled when he saw Yuuki leave. He kept one arm around her so she couldn't get away and teasingly slid his hand under her skirt. "But I think I'll tease you a bit before we head there."

Kazuha started to wake up after a while. He groaned from the pain, feeling sore. He opened his eyes, staring up at the ceiling for a moment. He felt someone laying next to him and looked over to see Yuuki laying down next to him. "What are you doing here!?" He turned bright red as he tried to sit up, but winced from the pain and laid back down, closing his eyes as he groaned again. "Man...that guy really did a number on me..." His face was still red, but he avoided looking back at her. "What are you wearing anyways...?"

--------------------------------------------------------

"Well... I... I just wanted to talk to you about eariler. And besides your injuries, I thought that lingerie would let me be able to talk to you a little easier..." Yuuki said while she laid next to him proped up on one elbow.

"Quit teasing me like that." Karu said as she playfully slapped Souske's hand away. "You'll get it in the shower. Perv." She said jokingly.

After a while Gavin came bad inside and went straight for the first floor matress store and immediatly lied down to cool off some more steam.

"I really don't want to go anywhere specific. I'll go whereever you want to go, Lilly." Kyuzo yold her while giving her a kiss. "And you still persist on dragging me aroung like a toy huh?" He said while he laughed.

Kazuha blushed an even darker shade of red when he looked at her as she kind of sat up. He looked away and tried to get up, managing to sit up on his elbows, but looked like he was in pain. "I...have nothing to talk to you about...besides, I'd rather not let you see me like this..." He looked back at her, catching a glimps down her top for a second. He turned his head away. "Y-y-you think that i-if you take care of me, I'll just forgive you?" He sounded nervous, but in an embarrassed kind of way.

"Why should I?" Souske took her hands, pinning her up to the wall. He leaned close to her face. "You're my sex slave. I should be able to get whatever I want." He closed his eyes and kissed her.

Lilly blushed as she closed her eyes and smiled. "Ok." She giggled softly at his comment and held onto his arm. "I would perfer to be your toy," She blushed from embarassment as she kissed his cheek.

Mizuki sat in the passengers seat of the car, going through a bag. "Lovely..." She sighed as she glanced up at the road. "We've got enough food for 4 days...if that..." She rubbed her head, leaning back against the seat. She glanced back at a girl in the backseat. "Hey Suki, where are we anyways?"

Suki was laying in the backseat, her feet up on the door with one hand behind her head. She crossed her legs as she lifted up the map with her free hand off her chest. "Let's see...theres a shopping center and a mall nearby...just keep going straight and we should be there in a few minutes." She set the map back down and put her hand behind her head before closing her eyes.

Mizuki shrugged as she looked at the driver. "So? Whatcha think? Should we stop there before looking for a gas station and get some supplies?"
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

on Sat 28 Jul 2012, 3:50 am
"Why don't you want me to see you like this?" Yuuki began to talk. "You knwo you shouldn't move in your condition, Kazu." She said as she gently put one hand on Kazuha's shoulder. "I told you I wasn't going to leave your side. I know you probably don't mind a girl dressing up for you to try to take some of the pain away." She said lieing back down. "It depends.... on what you mean by 'take care of you'." She replied rubbing Kazuha's leg near his crotch

Karu moaned when Souske started kissing her. "He-elp! I'm being raped! Noooooo! Don't! Someone please, help me! Ra-ape!" Karu said as she playfully tried to get free.

"I don't think it matters just as long as we're pleasing eachother." He stopped both of them and pinned Lilly against a wall and started kissing her.

Shojo nodded as he was driving to Suki's directions. "We should go to that mall that Suki mentioned. We'll rest for a bit then get some gas and go." He drove up to the mall and noticed the outisde was infested with those undead things. He stopped the car feeling the urge to jump out of the car and start killing zombies. "Who's with me?" Shojo asked as he loaded and cocked his automatic.

Kazuha sighed, managing to lift his hand to his hand as he closed his eyes. "I must seem pretty pathetic to you..." He laid back down when she put her hand on his shoulder. He blushed as he looked at her in surprise when he felt her hand rubbing his leg. He was starting to get slightly aroused by her touch. "I-I-I d-don't mean th-that," he stuttered, trying to hide his embarassment as he tried to scoot away from her a little.

Souske smirked as he started kissing her neck. "How can I rape the willing?" He let go of one of her hands and slid his hand under her shirt. "Yell for help all you want...no one's going to rescue you..."

Lilly blushed and looked at Kyuzo surprised as he kissed her. "K-Kyu-kun...someone might see us...," she said, her words slightly muffled by his kiss.

"Got it." Mizuki smirked as he pulled out his gun. She got out of the car, pulling out her bow and arrow. "Come on, Suki. You're helping out too." She said as she aimed and shot one of the zombies through the eye.

Suki breathed a sigh. "Do I have to?" She sat up, opening the car door as she hopped out. She pulled out her pistols. "This is such a pain in the ass." She said and started shooting zombies as she made her way towards the entrance.

"Why do you think that I would think you were pathetic?" Yuuki said as she blushed moving her hand ontop of his penis. "Well I also feel really guilty for not being able to make up for what I said eariler. I've decided to do this because I thought, maybe, if I can please him he might now be so mad at me. I don't care if you ever forgive him... I don't deserve that after lieing to you the way I did." She said still blushing.

"I don't kn..." Karu stopped when she felt Souske's hand on her pussy. She moaned lightly hoping that he wouldn't tease her anymore at the moment. "Maybe... If I..." She thought to herself as her hand grabbed ahold on Souske's dick and started rubbing to make sure he didn't leave.

"Don't worry, no one will find us." Kyuzo said as he slid one hand to Lilly's breasts and the other under her skirt. "That outfit you are wearing is too arousing. I can't help myself to my sexy sex slave." He said as he started kissing and nibbling on her neck.

"Alright! *click-clack* This do this!" Shojo said as he exited the vehical and cocked his gun. He followed Suki closely and took out as many zombies as he could that surrounded them.

Kazuha's face turned as red as it could get. "I-if you're only doing this because you feel bad then don't." Though he was getting harder ever the more she touched him. He sat up, ignoring the pain as he moved to the edge of the bed. "I...I forgive you, ok? I'm sorry! J-just..." He went to move back more, but as he went to set his hand down he fell off the edge of the bed. He hit the ground and winced from the sudden jolt of pain going through his body. "F-fuck...that hurt..."

Souske chuckled as he licked her neck, feeling her hand on his cock. He slid his fingers inside her. "Don't worry. I wont tease you anymore sexy."

Lilly closed her eyes and moaned softly. "Kyuzo...we shouldn't do this here..." She placed her hands on his shoulders, lightly pushing him as he kissed her neck. She blushed as she looked at him.

Mizuki smiled as she finally made it to the door and ran inside. She looked around the mall in awe. "Oh wow, this place is huge!"

Suki was right behind her, shooting a few more zombies before actually going inside. She put her guns away and looked around. "I hope we don't have to search the whole building. If so, you're on your own Mizuki."

Yuuki nodded when she heard Kazuha forgive her. "I'm not only doing this because I feel bad. I'm also this because..." She stopped as Kazuha fell off the bed, covering her mouth with one hand as she giggled. She got up to help Kazuha get back onto the bed. "Are you alright K-kun?" she asked as she helped him up.

Karu let out a loud moan when she felt Souske's fingers so inside her, making her grip on his cock tighter. "Sh-shouldn't we.... Go somewhere else to do this?" She asked as she got the words out between breaths.

Kyuzo stopped what he was doing and said "Alright." He looked around and found a store they could easly hide and do stuff in. "We'll just go here to to do it, ok?" Kyuzo pointed out the shop and pulled her to it.

As Suki stopped infront of the door to kill more zombies, Shojo entered the mall, puttng the gun over his shoulder. "Damn... This place is huge." He said looking around in amazement. He turned to Suki and said "We don't have to search the entire mall right now. We can do that on our own if we wanted to." Shojo replied walking farther into the mall.

Kazuha pushed her away as she tried to help him. "I can take care of myself." He grabbed the edge of the bed, pulling himself up. "I'm alright...and it isn't funny..." He sat down on the edge of the bed and held his right arm. He had fallen on it when he fell off the bed. "Yuuki, you don't have to worry about me. Why don't you go...I don't know...anything. Just leave me alone..." He looked down so she couldn't see his eyes.

Mizuki ran over to the nearest stairway and waved at them. "I'll check the second floor. Maybe someone is living here." She said before jogging up the stairway to the second floor. As she got up there, she stopped jogging. She cupped her hands around her mouth as she walked. "Hello! Is anyone here??? HELLO!!"

Suki sighed as she put her hand on her head. "I swear, she can be reckless." She looked at Shojo and shrugged. "Whatever. I'm going to find somewhere to take a nap." She put her hands behind her head and closed her eyes as she started wandering the first floor.

Lilly blushed as he pulled her over to the building. She placed her hand on her chest. "But..." She followed him inside and looked around. "It's the middle of the day and..." She was trying to think of excuses.

Souske shook his head. "I don't care who sees us. Hell, they can watch if they want." He chuckled as he slid his other hand under her shirt, playing with her breasts. He started fingering her faster while he bit her neck.
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

on Sat 28 Jul 2012, 3:51 am
"Sorry for laughing Kazu." Yuuki told Kazuha after he refused her help. She sat down nexto to him and started massaging Kazuha's legs. "Why do you want me to go?" She asked him as she could tell he wasn't alright. "I told you I wasn't going to leave your side. Now why don't you being so stubborn and open up a little. I know you probably don't trust me, but we don't know if there are anymore people alive our there. So please tell me whats bothering you." She pleaded to him.

"Well... I guess that just leaves me and the third floor..." Shojo sighed and flopped his head down while dropping his hand that had the gunn in it, making a loud clanking sound. He make his way up to the third story slowly. Once he got up there he started looking for somewhere to sleep because he has been driving for 4 days nonstop.

"But what happened to our agreement?" Kyuzo asked Lilly when got to a safe place, that was out of sight, to have some fun. He unzipped his pants and took out his dick. He grabbed Lilly's hand and placed it on it. He put his other hand put her skirt and started fingering her.

Karu was only able to nod when Souske started going faster and faster. She couldn't help but moan like mad. "I...I'm going to cum.... Souske!" Karu yelled out after alittle while. She started to scream from pleasure when she came and ejaculated on Souske's hand and the floor making a pretty decent sized puddle. She clung onto Souske as she could barely stand from her orasming so hard.

Kazuha glanced down at her hand. "N-nothing is bothering me..." He moved her hand before laying down with his back to her. "You want to know what's wrong? It's you..." His cheeks turned red as he closed his eyes. "That damn outfit....I don't want...to hurt you Yuuki...B-besides, I don't know how much longer I can resist y--" He opened his eyes as he stopped himself from finishing his sentence. "F-forget what I said." He sat up and tried to get out of the bed slowly.

Mizuki looked inside the stores she walked by. She smiled when she saw a costume store. "I'll come back for that..." She giggled before continuing. "Hello!" She called, looking over the side as she continued walking past the furniture store. "Can anyone hear me?" She held her hands behind her back and sighed. "Maybe...nobody is here either..."

Lilly looked down and blushed as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. "Kyuzo..." She looked up at him as he moved her hand to his dick. She started moving her hand back and forth. She closed her eyes and moaned when he stuck his fingers inside of her. She was already pretty wet down there.

Souske smiled as he pulled his hand out and helped her stand. "You're so sexy when you scream." He placed his hand on her cheek. "I'm glad you enjoyed it." He closed his eyes and kissed her, sliding his tongue into her mouth.

Suki yawned as she found a bench to lay on. She put her hands behind her head, laying on her back. She closed her eyes and crossed her legs. "Finally...a peaceful place to rest..."

"You won't hurt me ok?" Yuuki told Kazuha. Her face lit up when Kazuha said that he couldn't resist her any longer. She slowly and lighty pushed him onto his back and gently pinned him down. "Can't resist me huh? Maybe I should make it more enjoyable for you then." She said to Kazuha as she sucked and nibbled on his neck.

Gavin woke up to someone yelling outside of the store. He got up and rubbed the back of his head. As he walked to the exit he saw what it seemed to Lilly. "Hey Lilly, why are you yelling?" Gavin asked.

"I know you don't mind doing it whenever I want, Lilly." He told Lilly, fingering her faster and harder. After a little while he took his fingers out of Lilly and layed her down. Then he pinned her and stuck his dick inside of her thrusting fast and hard.

Karu smiled and held Souske's hand. She french kissed for a little while, going back to rubbing his dick. Then she got down on her knees and took out his cock from his pants and sucked on it like it was her favorite flavored popsicle.

As Shojo walked around and found a furniture store. He walked in and on the other side of the store he saw some people. One with some lingerie on and one pinned to a bed. He decided to continue looking for another store. He then found one of those massaging chairs and sat down in it, quickly falling asleep.

Kazuha looked at her as she started to push him down. He closed his eyes as she started kissing his neck and attempted to struggle to get up. He hated that she could over power him because of his condition. "C-come on Yuuki...you can't seriously want to do this after what I said to you earlier..." He was trying hard not to moan as his dick became completly hard. "Th-this isn't fair..."

Mizuki was kind of spacing out when she heard someone behind her asking her why she was yelling. She turned around to see who it was. "Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up." She walked over to him, tilting her head in confusion. "You called me Lilly...would you happen to be talking about Lilly Akamari?" She put her hands together as her face started to light up from hope that she was right.

Lilly blushed as she nodded to what he said. She really didn't mind. She moaned a bit louder as his finger started going harder and faster. She looked at him when he suddenly stopped and made her lie down. She closed her eyes as he pinned her and stuck his dick inside her. She started moaning as loud as she could, nearly screaming from pleasure.

Souske looked at her as she pulled away from the kiss. He smirked when she got on her knees and pulled out his dick. He placed his hand on her head as he started to moan.

Suki covered her mouth as she yawned, rolling on her side. She then opened her eyes as she heard someone moaning. She sat up and decided to follow the noise. As she reached the food court, she stopped and peaked around the corner and could see a girl giving someone a blow job. She turned bright red, but couldn't take her eyes off them.

"Don't try to get away, or I'll have to get rough." Yuuki told Kazuha as he tried to struggle to get free. "I don't care what happened earlier. And you can't tell me that I don't look sexy in this lingerie I wore just for you, K-kun." She said as she felt Kazuha get as hard as is can get. She moved off of Kazuha a little so she could unzip and unbutton his pants. As she moved she pinned Kazuhas arms above his head with her other hand. "I'm not going to let you get away this time!" She told Kazu and she starred at his pants as she went for her first attempt.

"Oh..." Gavin took a step back kind of shocked that it wasn't Lilly. "Y-yeah. Why do you ask?" He said, still alittle confused. "Did I jump into a time warp or something? Nooo... That wouldn't make sense... But it is the zombie apocolypse... But it still woundn't make sense... Oh well." Gavin started talking to himself outloud.

"Since you're liking it so much..." Kyuzo stopped midsentence as he started thrusting as fast and as hard as he could. You don't have to keep your screams quiet." He told Lilly as he started groping her.

Karu was having so much fun sucking on Souske's cock that she felt like she was going to cum from the pleasure of pleasing Souske. So she started to moan like crazy with her mouth still wrapped around his dick, going back and forth as fast as she could.

Kazuha seemed a bit shocked as she said that she would get rough if he didn't stop. "Y-yeah, I admit...you look pretty sexy..." He managed to get one hand free and grabbed her wrist to keep her from continuing. "However, I'm not so helpless that I'm going to let you rape me." He started to move so he could get off the bed as he let her go and forced her to let go of his other hand.

Mizuki jumped up and down as she squeeled. "Because she's my niece! Can't you tell?" She looked up at him as he started talking to himself. He was quite a bit taller than her. "Um...ok then..." She held out her hand and smiled. "Mizuki Akamari. Nice to meet you! So...does that mean you know Zu-Zu and crybaby as well?"

Lilly covered her mouth to muffle her screams. She placed her hand on his chest, holding his shirt tight as she felt like she was going to cum any moment.
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

on Sat 28 Jul 2012, 3:54 am
"So you're not going to let some sexy girl do whatever shes to you, trying to take some on the pain away?" Yuuki asked as Kazuha sat up trying to get off the bed. She wrapped her arms around him to stop him from getting up. "So why won't you have any sexual fun with me? Am I that unattractive?" She asked with a playful pouty face, rubbing Kazuha's chest.

"I can tell now. You don't look much older than her." Gavin said. "I'm Gavin. Nice to meet you too, Mizuki." He said. "Kazu's nickname is 'zuzu'!?" Gavin busted up laughing when he hurt that. "That is hilarious!" Gavin commented. "Yeah. They're both here. Souske is down in the food court and Kazu is up in the furniture shop on the third floor. I'm not sure where Lilly is though." He finished as he stretched.

"Go ahead and cum whenever. I'm almost there as well." Kyuzo told Lilly as said between every few moans. His moans got louder as he came inside of Lilly.

Kazuha blushed as she put her arms around him to make him stay there. He looked down and sighed. "It's not that I don't want you to do it. I just..." He closed his eyes, putting his hands on hers. "I'm just not comfortable with this right now Yuuki..."

"Nope, I'm only 19." Mizuki rubbed the back of her head as she laughed. "Kind of funny having a nephew 11 years older than you." She held her hands behind her back and smiled at him. "Yeah, but he hates that nickname. That's why I call him that," she said as she smirked. She giggled in excitement. "I'm going to go find Lilly and give her a big hug!" She said and waved as she ran past him to go back downstairs. "Suki! Where'd you go!?"

Souske blushed as he looked at her. He started to moan loudly as he began to cum. He pulled his dick out of her mouth when he was finished, putting his dick back into his pants and zipping them up. He sat down in front of her and smiled. "You almost looked like you enjoyed it more than me." He froze suddenly as he heard a familiar voice. "Oh please tell me that isn't who I think it is...?"

Suki jumped as she heard her name called. She looked and noticed that they had heard as well and quickly ran off to meet up with Mizuki before they noticed her.

"Ok, K-kun." Yuuki replied with a smile and stopped trying to rape him. "You do need to lie down and rest up though, Kazu. I don't want to see you hurt yourself again. And if you refuse to do that I will just tie you up to the bed so you can rest." She told Kazuha giving him a kiss on his cheek. "I'm going to get dressed then." She said as she let go of him and got up.

Gavin waved back and put his hands in his pockets. "Looks like I better apologize to Kazuha before anything else happens..." He said to himself as he started walking off to the third floor furniture store.

"Yeah, I almost did. It felt like I was going to cum again..." Karu said as she blushed. She heard a voice she didn't know and asked who it was since he said something.

Lilly wrapped her arms around him as she screamed from pleasure. She looked up at him after they were done and blushed when she realized he came inside her. She closed her eyes and smiled as she kissed him.

Kazuha looked at her as she got up. "You can try." He stood up, zipping up his pants and fixing his belt. He sighed, holding his arm. "So if you don't mind, I'll be leaving." He said and walked out the door. He doubted she would risk being seen dressed like that. He looked up and stopped as he saw Gavin. "What's your problem with me this time?" He asked, emotionless as he held his arm tighter.

Mizuki ran up to Suki when she spotted her. "Hey, guess what!?" She said and started pulling her back towards the food court. "I found out my niece and nephews are here! Let's go find them!"

Suki looked at Mizuki as she got dragged back the way she came. "Um...Th-that's good...?"

Souske smacked his forehead as he closed his eyes. "Shit, she's still alive." He stood up, helping Karu up. "Trust me, you don't want to meet this girl." He said and was trying to pull her with him to go find a place to hide.

Kyuzo wrapped his arms around Lilly when he started to cum, moaning pretty loud. He looked at Lilly when she smiled at him and he smiled back. He closed his eyes as she was kissing him, still with his penis inside of her.

Yuuki heard what Kazuha said and got dressed extremely quick. "W-w-wait!" She kind of yelled when he left. As Yuuki left the store she saw Kazuha and Gavin standing there. She ran up to Kazuha and held on to his arm hopefully stoping another fight breaking out. 'Please don't Kazuha, I don't want to see you hurt even more."

As Gavin saw Kazuha walking down the hall he stopped and listened to him. "I don't have a problem with you Kazuha. I came up here to apologize to you. It wasn't my place to get in the middle of it. And I shouldn't have done what I did. It was immature of me too. I am really sorry Kazuha." He told Kazuha, not caring if Yuuki heard him or not.

Karu had a confused look on her face as Souske told her that. She got up and followed him to... Where ever he was taking her. She didn't qiestion she just followed.

Kazuha stood there for a moment in silence. He soon closed his eyes and continued walking. "Apologie not accepted...," he said coldy as he walked past Gavin with Yuuki still holding onto his arm. He glanced at Gavin as he passed by and smirked while he whispered so Yuuki wouldn't hear, "damn nigger." He figured Gavin wouldn't do anything with Yuuki around.

Lilly blushed as she pulled away from the kiss. "I really love you Kyu-kun." She smiled as she held him. "Do you want to go back to the food court? I'm pretty hungry since I didn't get to eat your delicious pancakes."

Mizuki laughed as she pulled Suki along with her. She looked up to see Souske pushing some girl away from the food court and smirked as she stopped. She placed her hands on her hips, letting go of Suki. "Well, well, well...if it isn't the little crybaby who i used to beat up everyday."

Souske stopped dead in his tracks as he turned to look at her, looking annoyed. He blushed as she called him crybaby. "I was six years old for god sakes! Let it go already!" He quit pushing Karu as he took a step back. "So, the Aunt from hell lives...this is just great..."

Suki put her hands behind her head as she listened to them. "I expected your nephew to be...younger for some reason..."
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

on Sat 28 Jul 2012, 3:56 am
"Ok. I wasn't expecting you to accept it, Kazuha. I just needed to get it off of my chest." Gavin said as Kazuha walked passed. He heard Kazu call him a nigger again and got a little mad. He couldn't do anything because Yuuki was there and it was just a waste of time to be fighting with people you are going to living with. Gavin start chuckling a little thinking to himself "It's just a word". Gavin stopped laughingand shrugged. He started walking off the opposite direction with his hands in his pockets.

"I love you too Lilly." Kyuzo replied as he laid his head on Lilly's shoulder. He nodded to going back to the food court. He got up as she continued talking and held out his hand to help her up asking "What do you want me to make you this time?"

Karu was glad that Souske stopped pushing her. She got an even more confused look on her face as she turned to him asking "Aunt... From hell?"

Yuuki was glad that nothing happened between Kazuha and Gavin. "I'm glad you didn't try to start anything with Gavin, K-kun." She said smiling at Kazuha. "So when do you want to take a break and sit down?" She asked concerningly.

Kazuha glanced down at her and shrugged. "I don't like him. I'm not going to pretend to either." He sighed as she asked when they were going to sit down. "I'll be fine Yuuki. Walking it off is better than just sitting there helpless." He rubbed his head as he let go of his arm, trying to pretend he was no longer in any pain.

Lilly smiled as she took his hand so she could get up. She giggled, putting his dick back in his pants for him and zipping him up. She kissed his cheek. "I'm sure anything you make will be delicious." She blushed as she put her underwear back on before looking at him and taking his hand.

Souske smacked his forehead. "Unfortunatly, yes. She and I were born just a few weeks apart. I've had to deal with her literally my whole life."

"And I'm the older one." Mizuki smiled as she walked over to them. She smiled at Karu. "So, you're his girlfriend I'm assuming? Hey..." She leaned over. "I've got dirt on him since he was 3. If you ever want to hear some embarassing stories, just let me know."

Souske glared at her. "Don't you fucking dare."

Mizuki smirked as she leaned closer to him, crossing her arms triumphantly. "Or what? You'll go crying to Zu-Zu like always?"

"Why you little bitch. Be glad you're a girl or I'd beat the shit out of you." Souske said as he leaned forward to her as well.

Mizuki chuckled. "Bring it on sissy boy. You couldn't hit me even if you tried. Besides, I owe you an ass kicking for sticking that gum in my hair when we were 12." It was almost like sparks were flying between their eyes as they glared at eachother.

Suki shook her head as she sighed. She shrugged. "I can tell you two don't like eachother, but geez Mizu. You could at least try not to start fights everytime we run into someone."

"And I don't expent you to, K-kun." Yuuki told Kazuha. She looked down when he didn't want to rest and just nodded her head. "Ok, well... I'll see you later then." Yuuki said as she let go of his arm. She went to go grab her gun and head up to the roof.

Kyuzo blushed when Lilly put his dick away for him. He nodded and started on his way holding Lilly's hand. He then moved a little closer to Lilly and put his hand around her waist as they walked to the food court.

"Ummm... Ok I guess." Karu told Souske's aunt. She leaned in to say something to her. "But if you had any more pictures of his, I'd like to see them." She whispered to his aunt. She giggled a little. "Well I guess I better let you guys catch up and everything. I'll be up on the roof with my sister if you need me." Karu told everyone, assuming that Yuuki was up there. She gave Souske a big kiss before before leaving.

As Gavin got to the massage chairs, he could see that someone was in one of the chairs because it was vibrating. He went to go check it out really quick before going back down to the food court to mkae himself something to eat. He saw that it was some fat dude with glasses and an automatic. "That doesn't look like a bad idea." He told himself as he went and sat down next to the other guy and closed his.

Kazuha watched as she left him alone. When she was out of sight, he leaned up against the wall and slid into a sitting position, groaning from pain. He closed his eyes, holding his side where it hurt the most. "Damnit...why am I so useless?"

Lilly blushed and smiled at him when he put his arm around her waist. She then heard some yelling coming from the direction they were heading, but couldn't make out whose voices they were. "I wonder what's going on now?"

Souske blushed as Karu kissed him in front of them and watched her as she left. "Y-yeah, see ya."

Mizuki nodded. "Oh yeah, I've got plently of those." She giggled as she saw how embarrassed Souske was. "Ohoho, never seen you get so worked up over a girl Sousy," She smirked. She called him that instead of sissy sometimes.

Souske glared at her, turning a dark shade of red. "Shut up!"

Suki rolled her eyes as she watched them. She sat down on the floor, then put her hands behind her head as she laid down, crossing her legs. "Wake me up when you two are done arguing." She closed her eyes.

"Maybe I should just leave him alone from now on..." Yuuki said as she set herself down at the edge of the building, looking through the scope of her rifle. "I feel stupid for doing what I did back there..." She said as she shot a round off.

As Karu got up to the roof she noticed that Kazuha wasn't with Yuuki. "Hey sis. Where's Kazu?" She asked Yuuki as she sat down next to her.

"He didn't want me around him so I came up here to leave him be." Yuuki told Karu, taking another shot.

"Who knows." Kyuzo said as he shrugged. "We can hurry up and see what's going on?" He asked Lilly, turning his head towards her.

Kazuha sighed as he struggled to stand up. 'How can I protect anyone when I'm like this...?' He walked back towards the furniture store to try and get some rest. "She was only worried...I guess I should've been a little nicer..." He walked in the door and went over to the nearest bed to lie down. He sat on the edge, taking off his jacket and shirt before laying above the covers. He had a few bruises from the fight with Gavin. "I didn't...really want her to leave..." He closed his eyes, soon falling asleep.

Lilly nodded and took his hand, pulling him along with her. She stopped when she saw her brother arguing with someone. She looked a bit closer, then seemed a bit surprised after a moment. "A-Auntie Mizu?"

Mizuki stopped teasing Souske the moment she head a familiar voice. She turned around. "Lilly!?" Her eyes lit up as she ran over, almost knocking Lilly over with a hug. "I've missed my little flower so much! I'm so glad you're ok!"

Lilly stumbled back a few steps from the hug. She blushed a little as she was called her little flower and smiled. "Auntie Mizu, how did you find us?"

Souske sighed, relieved that she was paying attention to Lilly now. He looked over at Kyuzo and kind of felt bad for him. He wouldn't get much alone time with Lilly with Mizuki around.

Suki opened her eyes for a moment to see what the fuss was about. "So I've met one nephew and your niece...wheres the other one?"
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

on Sat 28 Jul 2012, 3:58 am
Yuuki stayed quiet for a while, shooting zombies as Karu did her little point thing that she always does when she's up on the roof with her. "Well we better go back inside and get something to since its past noon, Karu-chan." She told her sister as she got up, putting the strap of the rifle over her shoulder.

"Ok! I'm starving!" Karu said as she got up as well, rubbing her stomach. "You gonna make you famous dish, Onee-chan?" She asked in excitement.

Yuuki looked at Karu and nodded, smiling. "You always know what'll cheer me up, sis." She said as she rubbed Karu's head. They headed through the door to enter the mall to go eat.

Kyuzo looked in shock when Lilly's aunt ran up and nearly knocked her over. He went into the kitchen to start making lunch. "Hopefully I can make enough for everyone." He said to himself as he grabbed the supplies.

Mizuki smiled as she let go of Lilly and grabbed her hand. She reached down, grabbing Suki's hand and made her get up. "Ok, come on you two! We're going to get some supplies and throw a party!" She giggled like a little kid as she pulled them along.

Lilly looked at her aunt, surprised by her forcefulness. "B-but...Kyu-kun is making me lunch. I can't just--"

"Sure you can! I'll explain things later!" Mizuki looked back at Souske. "Actually, you can explain!"

Suki sighed as she looked at Lilly and shrugged, being pulled up the stairway. "I've learned to just not fight it anymore." She looked up as Mizuki dragged them inside a store. "Uh...costumes?"

"Yup! We're going to dress up for the boys and get them drunker than hell." Mizuki smirked as she started picking out outfits for them to try on.

Lilly thought for a moment. "Can Yuuki-chan and Karu-chan drress up too?"

Mizuki nodded. "Yeah, all the girls here should."

Lilly smiled and nodded. She left the store and went to go find them and tell them her cousin's idea.

Souske took a step forward and reached out to them as they walked away. "Wh-why do I have to?" He sighed as he dropped his hand. He turned and walked to the kitchen. He looked over at Kyuzo, rubbing his head as he sighed again. "Mizu kind of made Lilly go with her to...Idk, play dress up or get some stuff for some kind of 'party'." He leaned back against the wall. "You'll have to get used to sharing her. Mizu always did that to her before. Guess she hasn't changed at all."

Gavin woke up refreshed, stretching as he got off the chair. He looked over at Shojo and decided to wake him up. "Hey, bro. Wake up." He said shaking Shojo awake. After Shojo woke up, he kind of jumped as he saw Gavin. "Whoa there, hehehe. You're safe." Gavin reassured Shojo. "We should go to the food court to see if anyone is there." Gavin told Shojo.

Shojo got scared from being woken up. He woke up to being shook by some other guy that was there. He looked different from the other guy he saw with the chick in the lingerie. Shojo stood up to introduce himself. "Hey there, I'm Shojo." He said as he held out his hand. He nodded to Gavin's request and followed him to the food court.

"Sup, I'm Gavin." Gavin shook Shojo's hand. He started walking with Shojo to the food court. As they arrived there, they noticed that no one was at the food court. Gavin told Shojo to wait there as he went into the kitchen and saw Souske and Kyuzo. "Hey guys, whatcha up to?" He asked.

Kyuzo looked down in disappointment when he heard Souske say that Lilly was snagged by their aunt. "I really wanted her to eat something this time..." He said still looking down. He put everything away until he was able to mak Lilly something to eat. Kyuzo heard someone come into the kitchen and turned to look. He saw it was Gavin. "I was making some food for me and Lilly, but her aunt took her somewhere in the mall before we could eat." He told Gavin.

As Yuuki and Karu walked down the stairs, they saw Lilly looking for someone or something. "Hey, Onee-chan, I'm going to go ask what she's looking for. Be right back." Yuuki nodded and continued walking. "Hey, Lilly, whatcha looking for?" She yelled over to Lilly and waved as she jogged over to her.

Souske rubbed his head as he sighed. "Yeah, she needs to eat and quit going without. It's been over a week now since she's actually had anything." He said just before Gavin walked in and looked at him. "My aunt has decided to throw some kind of party and dragged all the girls away. Probably to make them dress up for it," he said with a shrug. "She's a little too carefree and can be a bit bossy."

Lilly smiled as she saw Karu jogging up to her. "My aunt wants to help us get ready and throw a party tonight! She wants all the girls to dress up for it. You and Yuuki-chan should join us too." She closed her eyes and smiled as she held her hands behind her back.

"Well she's just gonna have to eat at dinner then." Kyuzo told Souske walking out of the kitchen. He saw Shojo and went to introduce himself. "Hello there, I'm Kyuzo. And who might you be?" He said as as he walked up to Shojo. His stomach started to growl but he ignored it for now so he could go take a shower.

Gavin sighed when he noticed Kyuzo walk out kind of upset. "Never seen him this worked up since his parents died." He said outloud, leaning up against the wall with his arms crossed. "Hopefully he doesn't end up the way I found him, again."

Shojo waited in the food court for Gavin. He saw someone walking towards. "Hey Kyuzo, I'm Shojo." He introduced himself again. He sat down when Kyuzo left.

"A party!? I haven't been to a party in a long time! Let me go get Yuuki, wait here." Karu told Lilly turning aorund to run and get Yuuki. "Hey Yuuki!" Karu yelled out for Yuuki when she found her. "Come and follow me! We have a surprise for you!" She told Yuuki.

Yuuki started back up the stairs to the second floor to meet up with Karu. "So what's the surprise?" Yuuki asked when she reached her. Yuuki was startled when Karu started dragging her along with her.

"I'm not going to tell you, now come on." Karu told Yuuki as she took her hand and smiled, draging her to Lilly.

Souske rubbed his head as he watched Kyuzo leave. He looked at Gavin when he heard what he said. "Lilly's a good girl, but sometimes she doesn't realize how much she can make people worry about her." He put his hands behind his head. "But...I can tell she would do anything to make sure he stays happy." He closed his eyes and smiled.

Kazuha sat up and sighed. He didn't feel as sore, but he was still in a little pain. He stood up, putting his shirt and jacket back on. He headed downstairs towards the food court. He waved to Kyuzo and smiled on his way by him. "Hey Uzo..." He stopped for a moment. "Something on your mind?"

Lilly giggled as she watched Karu leave to get Yuuki. As they started to come back, she waved to them to follow her. "It's this way!" She turned and headed to the costume store to meet up with her aunt. As she walked inside, her aunt tossed her a costume as well as one for Yuuki and Karu when they finally walked in as well. Mizuki smiled. "We're getting drunk and partying tonight and looking sexy while we do it!" She giggled like a little girl. "Plus, Zu-Zu is so hilarious when he's drunk."

Lilly blushed as her aunt pushed her into the changing room. Suki sighed, holding her hand to her head. "You like torturing you poor nephews." She looked at Yuuki and Karu. "I'm Suki, and that's Mizuki, Lilly's aunt. You are?"

Lilly

Suki

Karu

Yuuki

Mizuki
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

on Sat 28 Jul 2012, 4:00 am
"I wouldn't doubt it." Gavin agreed. "Whenever I see them together, I think he the happiest. I've never seen him smile the way he does at Lilly. And it makes me happy to know that they're happy. They act like my own kids. Thats why you'll see me with them more than with anyone else." He told Souske with a smile.

"Hey Kazu..." Kyuzo felt a little better when he saw Kazuha's smile. He stopped to talk to him for a little bit. "Yeah... I guess your guys' aunt is here and she took Lilly when I was just about to make her something to eat... Then Souske told me that she hasn't eaten for about a week... So I feel really bad that she hasn't eaten for that long..." He explained to Kazuha and hugged him. "Well, I'm going to take my shower now. See you later." Kyuzo said as he let go of Kazuha and smiled, walking away to go take his shower.

Yuuki had a surprised look on her face. But it was pleasently surprising because she hasn't done this type of thing in years. "I'm Yuuki, and this is my sister Karu. Come on Karu, we should go change into the costumes and see how we look in them!" She exclaimed, pulling her sister into the changing rooms.

Karu waved to Suki as Yuuki introduced themselves. "Wha... wha...?" Karu tried to say something but couldn't get it out before Yuuki dragged them into the changing rooms.

Souske nodded as he walked over to Gavin. "They must've been some great kids then." He placed his hand on Gavin's shoulder as he smiled. "Hey...if you ever want someone to talk to, I'm listening." He said before leaving the kitchen. He looked over at Shojo and sighed. "Who might you be?"

Kazuha placed his hand on his head. "Great...Mizuki..." He sighed and looked down at Kyuzo as he hugged him. He smiled as Kyuzo said he was going to take a shower. "Hey son, Lilly really trusts you. If you're so worried about her, then don't let her skip another meal. She'll listen to you if you get a little bit angry with her. Trust me on this one." He smiled and waved to him again before continuing to the food court.

Mizuki giggled at Yuuki and Karu as they ran off to the changing room. Lilly came out a few minutes later and she squeeled as she hugged her niece. "OMG YOU LOOK ADORABLE!!"

Lilly blushed a little as her aunt hugged her. She looked over at Suki who just shrugged her shoulders. "Don't look at me for help." Suki said, putting her hands behind her head as she headed for the door. "I'm going to go look for the drinks. Don't forget to find some music Mizuki." She said as she walked out the door.

Gavin nodded as Souske put his hand on Gavin's shoulder. He followed Souske out of the kitchen to tell Shojo that he was going to make something to eat both the two of them.

Shojo Looked up at Souske and inroduced himself after Souske asked him. "I'm Shojo. And who might you be?" He asked. He then saw Gavin walk out of the kitchen and nodded to waiting some moreso he could eat.

Kyuzo thought about Kazuha said to him before he took his shower. "Maybe I should a little more forceful with non sexual things." He told himself as he finished with his shower.

"Ooohhh this is a perfect fit, wouldn't you say Karu?" Yuuki asked Karu twisting and turning as she looked at herself in the mirror. "D-do you think that Kazuha would like it?" She asked nervously.

"Oohhh, yeah. You look so sexy in that Onee-chan." Karu asnwered Yuuki's question. "I think he would like to see the 'other side' of you. You closed perv." She told Yuuki in a teasing manner. "How do I look, Yuu-chan?" She ask Yuuki as she also twisted and turned infront of a mirror.

"You look so adorable, I just hand help but want to squeeze you." Yuuki told Karu. "And I think Souske will take a 'bigger' liking to you too if he saw you in that." She said teasingly back to Karu.

After they were done putting on the costumes they walked out to see what Mizuki would say.

Souske sat down across from Shojo. "Souske. Nice to meet ya." He smiled, leaning back in the chair as he put his feet on the table. He put his hands behind his head. "So, I'm assuming you came here with Mizu? She's my aunt...unfortunatly..." He sighed, closing his eyes.

Kazuha walked up to the food court and noticed the two. He walked over to his brother and kicked his chair so he fell backwards. "People eat on this table. Keep your feet off of it." He turned to Shojo, holding out his hand. "Names Kazuha. Just ignore my brother."

Souske hit his head on the ground when the chair fell back. He sat up holding his head in pain. "Sonuvabitch!" He glared at his brother, but kept his mouth shut.

Lilly looked at Karu and Yuuki. She closed her eyes and smiled. "Wow! Nii-san and Sou-kun are going to think you two are so cute!"

Mizuki nodded as she looked at them. "Yeah!" She then walked over to Yuuki and whispered, "Zu-Zu will be all over you once he gets a few drinks in him. Plus...he's always super honest when he's drunk. Unfortunatly the only problem...he never remembers the next day, so you can either take advantage of him or miss the opportunity." She smirked before going over to Lilly and grabbing her arm. "Come along guys and help me find some good music!"
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

on Sat 28 Jul 2012, 6:04 am
"Yeah. Mizu wouldn't shut up! Just a big chatter box she is. I felt bad for the other girl that was in the car with us." Shojo replied. "Shojo. Nice to meet you." He said as he shook Kazuha's hand. "So I am assuming no one like's your aunt?" He asked Kazuha with a confused look.

Yuuki and Karu blushed when Lilly told them that. "I don't know about Kazuha..." Yuuki said as she looked down in disappointment. "Awww, Onee-chan. Don't say that." Karu said to Yuuki. "He might just be to shy to show his feelings for you, Yuu-chan. You might just have to be patient." She held her hand. Yuuki nodded and smiled. "Maybe you're right Ru-chan." They both nodded to Mizuki's suggestion and her to find some music.

As Gavin finished making food and walked out of the kitchen, he saw Kazuha and went to go sit next to Shojo and handed him his plate. "Here you go. Hopefully you like fried chicken." He laughed as the black came out of him a little.
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

on Sat 28 Jul 2012, 6:32 am
Kazuha sighed, shaking his head. "We don't, but she adores our sister. Lilly could never hate anyone no matter what they've done to her. She's probably the only person I know who can put up with Mizu." He sat down next to where his brother was as Gavin walked out and sat down to eat with Shojo. He ignored Gavin as he looked down at Souske. "Get off the floor already."

Souske was still rubbing his head. "That really hurt you know." He stood up, picking up his chair and sitting back down. He looked at Gavin and smiled. "So, how do you feel about this whole 'party' idea?"

Kazuha looked at his brother as he pulled a cigarette out and lit it. "What party?" This was the first he had heard about it.

Mizuki shook her head at Yuuki. "Trust me, it's the only time he acts like himself around other people. He won't be able to deny his feelings." She giggled, pulling Lilly along with her out the door as she waved for them to follow.

Lilly closed her eyes and smiled at Karu and Yuuki. "My brothers are both just big softies when it comes to girls they like. Kazu-kun was always shy about admiting his true feelings. Sou-kun never had a problem with saying how he felt though." She looked at her aunt as she started being pulled out the doorway. Now she was starting to see how Kyuzo must've felt when she dragged him around.
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

on Sat 28 Jul 2012, 7:39 am
"I think it's a pretty damn good idea! we need to just let loose from all the stress of the events that happened in the passed few days." He told Souske. "And if they're going to bring booze, wanna see who can drink the most? You want in on this too Shojo? It's more fun when there's more people." He asked them both after taking a giant bite off of his chicken.

"Yeah, why not." Shojo replied. "It wouldn't hurt to drink. What's the worst drinking could do to you in this zombie apocolypse?" He asked hypothetically taking a bite of his chicken as well. "DAMN GAVIN! This is some good chicken." Shojo complimented on Gavin's cooking and just ate away.

Yuuki nodded with a small smile on her face. "I still feel really bad for lieing to him though. I should have never done that." She said as she followed Mizuki and Lilly. "Anyways what type of music do you guys like?" She asked Lilly and Mizuki with a puzzled look on her face.

Karu nodded. "I know how Souske is." She giggled a little. "He's just a big perv when you get under the soft part." She said outloud, hoping no one would react badly to what she said.

Kyuzo finally finished with his shower and walked back to the food court. He was surprised to see Kazuha there. 'Hey guys!" He yelled out to the group in the court as he waved.
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

on Sat 28 Jul 2012, 8:10 am
Souske nodded in agreement. "Hell yeah." He put his arm around Kazuha's neck. "Come bro, you should join too. Maybe you won't be such tight ass once we get a few drinks in you?"

Kazuha didn't look too happy when Souske put his arm around his neck. He took a puff of his cigarette. As he blew out the smoke in Souske's face, making his brother cough and let him go. He sighed. "I'll join as long as you don't touch me again."

Souske covered his mouth and coughed from the smoke. "Ok, ok. Don't do that! I hate the smell of those things. You know that."

Mizuki thought for a moment. "Mainly anything with a good dance beat to be honest." She smiled and pointed towards the music store that wasn't too far. "Come on, it's this way." She said as she continued walking.

Lilly smiled at Yuuki. "I'm more into something that would be romantic to dance to with someone you love." She closed her eyes and smiled before being jerked again by her aunt.
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

on Sat 28 Jul 2012, 9:18 am
"Guess no one heard me." Kyuzo said to himself as he walked up to everyone. "Hey everybody." He said hoping to get a reply this time. He saw Gavin and Shojo eating Gavin's famous fried chicken. "I'm going to wait for Lilly to eat anything." He thought to himself as he sat next to Gavin.

Gavin turned around to hear Kyuzo. "Hey little buddy. How was your shower?" He asked to try to make some conversation. He held out a piece of chicken to Kyuzo. "Want a piece, Uzo? He asked with a smile.

"It was good. Can't really saw very much for showers." He replied to Gavin's question. He shook his head before he proped it up on the palm of his hand. "I'll wait until later. Beside, I'm not that hungry right now anyways." He told Gavin.

Gavin shrugged as he put the piece of chicken back on his plate. He continued eating and nodded in response to what Kyuzo said.

Shojo looked up at Kyuzo when he heard him and waved because his mouth was filed with delicious chiken. "Who wants to bet in the drinking contest?" He asked as he swallowed the chiken.

Yuuki nodded. As they reached the store Yuuki asked "Who should I look for to be specific?" She asked an open question. "I hope Suki will be altight, since she just wondered off looking for booze." She said outloud.

Karu felt like grabbing something heavy and dark as she entered the music store. "Well I'm be looking for some music as you guys look at round." Karu told everyone to let them know that she was straying from them for a little bit.
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

on Sat 28 Jul 2012, 8:05 pm
Kazuha looked over at Kyuzo and smiled. He knew exactly why Kyuzo didn't want to eat yet. He took a hit off his cigarette. He blew out the smoke as he heard Shojo ask his question. "Sure. I'm always up for a good wager. What're we betting?" He said as he inhaled another puff.

Souske put his hands behind his head, a bit curious as well. "I'd rather hear what were betting before I agree to anything." He closed his eyes and smiled.

"Just find whoever you like. Lilly and I will find something for Sousy and Zu-Zu as well. But I wonder what the others all like?" Mizuki thought as she began looked around, picking out a few CD's.

Lilly Smiled and grabbed a few CD's as well. She picked up one in specific and handed it to Yuuki. "My brother loves rock music." It was a mix of several rock songs from various bands. "He'd probably like it if you played it for him Yuuki-chan."
Tails the Fox

on Sun 29 Jul 2012, 12:16 am
"So long do you think they're gonna be gone?" Kyuzo asked. "And what's the wager?" He asked as he look at Souske. He lied his head down to take a nap after he heard Souske's response.

"Well, I'm not sure..." Gavin replied. We could bet to see who has to go out and kill so many zombies?" He made a suggestion as he shrugged.

"That sounds interesting. The one who pukes first has to go and kill zombies." Shojo commented. He continued to eat to chicken.

"Alright! Anyone like Justin Bieber!?" Karu said as she jumped and waved his CD around.

"No, no, no... Karu put that down. Would Souske want to listen to that?" Yuuki told Karu. "Ohhh, Daft punk. Now if only we had some weed." She said and joked about the weed. She also nodded to Lilly's comment about Kazuha liking rock music. So she went and grabbed some rock CD's and waited at the door for everyone.

"Awww.... But Yuu-chan... Ok..." Karu said as she put the CD back and continued searching.

Yo, fuck your rings Sonic, it's time to get real! I'm gonna kill a motherfucker just to see how it feels! If you dare to come at me, you better come at me strong! I'll break your sorry ass legs if you look at me wrong! My name is Tails the Fox, you little bitch and I'm on the attack!
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

on Sun 29 Jul 2012, 12:58 am
Kazuha shrugged. "Yeah, sounds like fun." He got up and headed back to the kitchen to get something to drink while he waited for the girls.

Souske covered his mouth as he yawned. "I can agree to that. Sounds pretty fair." He looked at his brother as he got up and walked into the kitchen. He smirked, looking back at them. "Man, you guys are going to laugh your asses off once he gets enough liquor in him. Funniest shit you'll ever see."

Mizuki grabbed a nearby radio and walked over to Yuuki. "You mind carrying this? I'm going to see if Suki needs any help carrying the drinks," she said as she noticed Suki coming back with a duffle bag of liqur. She handed it to Yuuki and walked over to Suki. "Need some help?"

Suki shrugged, shaking her head. "I used to raid liquor stores all the time. This isn't even heavy to me." She said and began to head down stairs with Mizuki following.

Lilly looked at Yuuki and Karu. "Come on, we better follow them down." She said and skipped with her CD's to catch up with her aunt.
Tails the Fox

on Sun 29 Jul 2012, 1:51 am
"Well, that would be nice to see for a change. We all realy need to set aside what happened and get along." Gavin said as he took another bite of his chicken. "That's the only way we're going to get through this bullshit." He continued. Gavin looked over at Kyuzo and smiled as he rubbed his head.

"I wonder if any of the girls are going to join the bet?" Shojo openly asked. He nodded to what Gavin said as he finished his chicken. "Good god Gavin, that was fucking delicious! I might turn outot be your slave just to get this chicken.

Gavin turned to Shojo with a creeped out look. "Sut yo mouth nigga." He said as he laughed. "There's no need for that, just ask me and I'll make it." He tols Shojo as he placed his are around him.

"Yeah, I can..." Yuuki's answer was interruped when the radio was shoved on her, making her fumble the CD's she picked out. "Geez. What a pushy gal." She said to herself. She nodded at Lilly and began to follow suit.

Karu was a little disappointed that she wasn't able to pick out anything. But she knew that what ever her sister picked out was going to be great for the party. So she dismissed it from her mind. She heard Lilly yell out that they were going back and ran up next to Yuuki smiling. "So, what did you pick out?" she asked Yuuki.

"Well, I have Daft Punk, LMFAO, Pink Floyd, Korn, and some others." Yuuki replied to Karu's question with a smile.

Yo, fuck your rings Sonic, it's time to get real! I'm gonna kill a motherfucker just to see how it feels! If you dare to come at me, you better come at me strong! I'll break your sorry ass legs if you look at me wrong! My name is Tails the Fox, you little bitch and I'm on the attack!
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

on Sun 29 Jul 2012, 9:42 pm
Mizuki smiled as they entered the food court. She placed her hands on her hips. "Alright boys! The slut express has arrived for your entertainment! You just sit back, relax, and enjoy yourselves!" She said as she pointed at the group sitting down. "We brought music, booze and entertainment! So you guys better get up and dance sometime tonight!" She closed her eyes as she smiled triumpiantly. She walked over to Yuuki and asked her for the radio, then walked over and placed it on the counter. She took a CD and hit play. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFcGZwdboPQ&feature=autoplay&list=PL09D0CB8752B02926&playnext=1

While Mizuki was speaking, Suki walked over to a nearby table and took a the drinks out and placed them there. By the time Mizuki was done, the table was literally covered in liquor varying from wine to hard liquor. She looked over at the boys. "Take your pick." She said. You couldn't hardly see the table anymore.

Lilly blushed a little as her aunt spoke and looked down. She wondered if Kyuzo would like her outfit, but the thought only made her blush more. Mizuki ran back over to her, pulling her over to an open area. "I know you know this dance." She giggled and started dancing. Lilly hesitated for a moment, then started dancing with her aunt. [The actual dance too]

Souske looked up as the girls walked in and cover his mouth as he coughed, chocking on his own spit as he inhaled from the surprise. "Wh-what the hell Mizu!?" He turned bright red, looking down. "You're the only slut here Mizu."

Kazuha walked out of the kitchen holding a glass of water when he heard the music, sliding his free hand into his pocket. He stopped dead, dropping his glass, ignoring the sound of it breaking. He was speechless as he looked at Yuuki. He started to blush, his mouth open a little as the cigarette fell out of his mouth to the floor. His hand was still held up like he still had the glass in his hand.
Tails the Fox

on Mon 30 Jul 2012, 7:53 am
Shojo turned when he heard the girls come into the food court. He dropped the piece of chicken that was in his hands when he saw how to girls were dressed. "What did I get myself into!?" He thought to himself as his jaw dropped. He noticed Suki putting the booze on a table. He got up and grabbed all of the hard liquor. "Hey, I got the booze for the drinking contest!" He kind of yelled out for who ever wanted to join in.

"Ooooooo." Gavin said as he covered his mouth when the girls came walking out into the food court. "Daaaaaamn! Some fine ass bitches just got fiiiner!" He complimented the girls. He heard a glass break and turned to see that it was Kazuha. He looked over at Yuuki then he looked back over at Kazuha. "You alright there bro?" He asked Kazu, chuckling a little. He noticed Liily and Mizuki starting to dance and felt the erge to do the same thing. So Gavin got up and started dancing inbetween them, doing the lead dancers dancing.

Yuuki handed over the radio when Mizuki asked for it. As she lifted her head She noticed Kazuha looking at her. She looked down shyly, turning a deep dark red, putting her hands behind her back. Yuuki went over to one of the tables and sat down. "I really do wonder what he thinks of how I look." She thought to herself.

Karu looked at Souske and blew him a kiss when they walked into the food court. She went over to Souske and sat on his lap. "How fucked up do you want to get tonight?" She asked Souske seductively, rubbing his chest.

Kyuzo turned when he heard someone say something and turned the brightest shade of red you can get. He looked over at Lilly and watched her dance in amazement thinking "I wish I could dance... Unfortunatly I can only dance while I'm drunk or alone with Gavin-senpai." He continued to watch because there wasn't anything better to do. And he liked the way she moved that body. To him, she was mezmerizing.

MischievousFoxx
Administrator

on Mon 30 Jul 2012, 9:59 pm
Souske nodded to Shojo as he brought the liquor over. He looked at a few of the brands and smiled. "Man, this is gonna fuck us up," he said to himself. He looked up at Karu when she blew him a kiss and smirked. He wrapped his arm around her, lifting up her dress a little and stopping at her thigh. "Well, I was planning on drinking til I passed out, but after seeing you in this outfit...I think I'll have some fun with you later." He closed his eyes and kissed her, not caring who was looking.

Kazuha snapped out of it as he heard Gavin's question and rubbed his head. "I'm fine..." He walked over to Yuuki, leaning in close so no one would hear him. "You really need to quit being so irresistable. I still say you enjoy teasing me." He smiled before going back over and sitting next to his brother. He rolled his eyes as he saw Souske and Karu making out. He glanced over at Kyuzo, then looked to see what he was staring at and smiled before looking back at him. "You got a thing for my sister Uzo?"

Suki heard Shojo say something about a drinking contest and walked over, sitting next to him. "I'm in. I could care less what the wager is. Not like any of you can beat me anyways." She leaned forward, resting her arms on the table. She looked at Karu and Souske. "Get a room."

Mizuki smiled as Gavin walked over to be the lead dancer. She moved so she was in front of him and started dancing with him. Fairly close to him at that. She looked up at him. "You're not a bad dancer Gavin."

Lilly noticed that she didn't have a dance partner anymore and stopped, holding her hands behind her back. She looked at Kyuzo, closing her eyes as she smiled innocently.
Tails the Fox

on Tue 31 Jul 2012, 6:34 am
Yuuki blushed when Kazuha told her that she was irresistable. She got up and followed Kazuha and sat next to him. "I'm not meaning to tease you K-kun..." Yuuki whispered as she leaned over to Kazuha so no one else would be able to hear. After a ittle while she leaned back in and whispered "So... I am attractive?"

Kyuzo saw Lilly smiling at him so he smiled back. But Kyuzo blushed and whipped his head down. "I-i-is it alright... Y'know... Is we started dating?" his eyes widend when he realized what he just said. He was kind of shaking and sweating from the anxiety from asking that question.

"Well it's a givin. I am black." Gavin commented. He saw that the drinking contest was about to start. "Hey, I'll be back after I'm done with the contest." He told Mizuki and headed off to the the table where Kazuha and all of them were sitting. "So when we gonna start this bitch up!?" He asked when he sat down.

"Hell yeah!" Shojo shouted out when he heard Gavin. "I'm ready when you guys are." He said as he quickly grabbed one of the bottles.

Karu blushed when Souske but his hand on her thigh and lifted her dress up a little bit. "Planning on..." She was only able to say before he started kissing her. She moaned a little when she felt his lips press against hers. She turned to Suki and said sarcastically "We have a room. We just don't want to go to it right now." She smiled as she finished talking.

MischievousFoxx
Administrator

on Tue 31 Jul 2012, 8:05 am
Kazuha was silent after a moment when he heard Kyuzo's question. He smiled, picking up a bottle and passing it over to him. "Just don't break her heart, got it?" He smiled and grabbed his own bottle as Yuuki sat down next to him and nodded. He looked over at her as she leaned in, blushing a little by her question. "I never said you weren't..." He rubbed his head. "...I think you're...pretty damn sexy in that actually..." He looked away as Gavin began to walk over and was planning on using the contest to change the subject. "Yea, let's get started," he said as he opened his bottle of wiskey and took a drink.

Suki rolled her eyes at them, opening up a bottle and taking the first drink. "Come on boys, don't let a girl beat you," she said to get them started. She leaned back, putting one arm on the back of her chair and crossing her legs.

Souske chuckled at Suki as he grabbed a bottle. He looked up at Karu, giving her a quick kiss. "First things first," he said as he had Kazu open it for him so she wouldn't have to move and took a drink.

Lilly walked over to the table and stood next to Kyuzo. She smiled at him. "Are you joining their contest too Kyu-kun?" She asked as she leaned closer to him, her hands still behind her back.

Mizuki rolled her eyes and nodded to Gavin. She walked over and changed the music to something else for the contest before walking over to Suki and standing there.
Tails the Fox

on Tue 31 Jul 2012, 9:35 pm
Kyuzo looked up at Kazuha when he gave him permission. "Thank you, Kazu." He said as he smiled and nodded. He took a sip and coughed because it was so strong. He covered his mouth with his wrist when he cooughed. Kyuzo looked over at Lilly when she walked up. "Nah. I'd probably lose at whatever the wager is." He shook his head and took another sip, forgetting how strong it was he coughed harder. He looked at Lilly and smiled. He got up and stmbled a little bit. He went over to another table and waved Lilly to come and sit next to him.

Gavin took a sip of the alcohol and set it down on the table, still having a grip on the bottle."Haaaaaaa! That's some good booze. Nice pick there girl." He looked over at Suki and and gave her a thunbs up and smiled.

Yuuki sat next to Kazuha and smiled. "I'm in." She said as she took one of the bottles and opened it. She took a sip and coughed a little. "It's been awhile since I've drank so don't laugh at me." She told everyone, knowing that atleast one person was going to laugh. "I can't have only one of the girls taking all the fun, now can I?" She said giggling.

Shojo also took a sip and coughed a little. He nodded in agreement to what Gavin said. "So is the person going to have to fight bare handed or are they going to be aloud weapons?" He asked waiting for Yuuki to take her sip.

Karu laid her head on Souske's shoulder and whispered "If you win this, you can have my body for the night. And I won't tell you to stop." She gave Souske's neck a quick kiss and barried her face into his face.

MischievousFoxx
Administrator

on Tue 31 Jul 2012, 11:27 pm
"Anytime kid." Kazuha nodded and chuckled as Kyuzo choked on his first drink. He glanced at Yuuki as she said she was going to join too. "Just don't pass out on me," he joked. He looked up at Shojo and shrugged his shoulders before taking a drink. He set the bottle down. "I don't really care either way. I don't need a gun to kill a few zombies."

Suki raised her bottle when Gavin commented about her drink choices. "Only the best sells where I come from." She took another sip as she looked at Shojo. "I can't see you fighting anything hand to hand."

Lilly nodded, then giggled a little when Kyuzo began coughing from the drink. She watched him move, noticing him stumbling a little already. When he waved her over, she nodded and went to sit next to him. "Is something wrong Kyu-kun?" She asked, folding her hands neatly in her lap.

Mizuki wrapped her arms around Suki from behind and hugged her tight. "That's my little theif! Only the best brought the profit, right Suki?" Suki merely nodded, not really caring that Mizu was hugging her.

Souske smirked at her comment. "Oh, there's no way I'd lose after an offer like that," he said, holding her close to him. He took another sip, then held the bottle up, offering it to her. "You want some? It's pretty good." He quickly kissed her cheek.
Tails the Fox

on Fri 14 Sep 2012, 5:55 am
"No..." Kyuzo said as he smiled at her, placing his free hand on her hands. "... I just wanted to sit alone with my girl." His smile grew as he closed his eyes. He took his hand off hers and looked at the drink. "This is some pretty good stuff to be honest." He took another swig, not coughing as much this time. "You want some, Lilly-chan?" He held out the bottle to her, starting to sway back and forth a little.

"How about we up the ante a little..." Gavin took a sip of his drink and smirked. "... The loser not only has to fight zombies with their bare hands, they have to fight naked!" He chuckled then leaned against the table.

Karu giggled a little at Souske's comment and lifted her head. "Nah, I'm good for now..." She leaned her head back down to his ear and whispered. "But I'll drink until I'm good and drunk later." She kissed him on the cheek.

"My dad was in a spec ops group and taught me a thing or two about close quarters..." Shojo responded, taking another swig. He nearly choked on his drink when he heard the new proposition for the contest. "Oh, ma--an..." He let his head fall and felt a little embarassed. "Why does it have to come down to getting naked now..."

Yuuki playfully glared at Kazuha when he made his comment. "The only time I would ever pass out on you is if you were boing in bed." She smirked and took another drink of her beverage. "Eh, I need to wash all of my clothes anyways. Hell, that doesn't sound that bad even if I don't lose." She giggled, turning a bright red at what she just said infront of everyone.

Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum